Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anything about him getting hurt? Some sort of horsing accident. Someone is talking about it on yahoo lakers board but i can't find anything to confirm it. If anyone sees something can you post the source too. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Pls pot info on the Lakers new guard, just signed yesterday

I haven't heard of anything about Horry?? I will post info if I find any truth in that......Who is the new Guard the Lakers signed yesterday??? I believe his name is Pargo?? Pls post up any info on the is player, never heard of him....Thanks
:confused:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jannero Pargo went undrafted out of Arkansas. I saw him play twice on the Summer League squad. He was okay and easily the best ballhandler the Lakers had but I didn't think I saw enough to get him the invite to training camp. I was more impressed with Anthony Lever who was playing on a free agent team.

Back to Horry. I'm not sure if the guy on the other board was just f'ing around so please post anything you guys find. If we don't see anything in the papers or on the web in a few days we should assume it was a joke.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Has anyone heard of Horry requesting a MAX contract? I saw this over on a link from the Kings board. If it is true, I dont think that we should give it to him, sure he is clutch in the playoffs, but in the regular season he is just another average joe.

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
I don't think the writer of that column was saying it as fact, but using Horry as an example to illustrate a point about Bibby.

Horry is still under his current contract and wouldn't be asking for anything right now. OK well, uh, he could, but he probably wouldn't. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts