Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone see this awesome subplot of the NBA season? Absolutely hilarious. Today, he took out G-Wiz.

Yesterday he went at it with the Raptors' mascot.

He's had a pretty good rivalry going with the Hawks' mascot. Funny stuff.

There's been a lot more. Here's one against Clutch of the Rockets:

:laugh:

·
Premium Member
23,791 Posts
I was at the Blazers-Bucks game this year and Bango (Buck's mascot) had a trap set up for him during a timeout. (Lopez was out for the game so he wasn't in the TO huddle). It was a box held up with a stick and a string attached that Bango was holding. Underneath the box was a Rolo candy. When Lopez saw it he laughed, started to walk over, then waved off Bango and walked back to the bench with a big smile on his face.

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
How did this even get started? And why is Harry the Hawk at a Blazers/Raptors game? I feel like this could be one of those modern PR tactics the Hawks have been attempting. Either way, it's entertaining.

I wanna see a mascot RKO Robin outta nowhere though.

·
Premium Member
23,791 Posts
How did this even get started? And why is Harry the Hawk at a Blazers/Raptors game? I feel like this could be one of those modern PR tactics the Hawks have been attempting. Either way, it's entertaining.

I wanna see a mascot RKO Robin outta nowhere though.
Probably celebrating a mascot's "birthday." There's always a bunch of random other mascots at those games.

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
Re: Brook Lopez betrays brother, joins the other side.

just merge this w/ the Lopez v Mascot thread

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Re: Brook Lopez betrays brother, joins the other side.

Hate to take this off topic, but does anyone know where I can talk about the Brooklyn Nets?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts