Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
866 Posts
You know what went down. Vince wanted a superman alley-oop. I was thinking he was actually gonna block Cliff cuz he was probably thinking, "What are you doing stealing my poster?"
But you gotta admit they are having fun, Vince is hanging in the air, splashing deep 3s, Kidd is throwing no look every other play, RJ is finessing his layups, Krstic is easing his way and hitting turnarounds in the post. This is something real nice to see out of our guys.

· Registered
2,856 Posts
I just saw VC's dunk on Nba.com , Halftime highlights, did any1 see vc run the break like he did in that play? he went from jogging to sprinting. It brings back memories.

· Registered
873 Posts
I wouldn't be suprised if it was semi planned....I have no idea why they would but Cliff didn't seem all to phased to have his own teamate leaping towards him which leads me to believe he knew it was coming.

· Premium Member
69,620 Posts
VC posterized me said:
I wouldn't be suprised if it was semi planned....I have no idea why they would but Cliff didn't seem all to phased to have his own teamate leaping towards him which leads me to believe he knew it was coming.
You know, that could be true

· Registered
2,856 Posts
NetZombie said:
I uploaded the video to youtube...

Uncle Cliffy posterizes VC

thanks man, very nice of u, especially since it's ur first post.

Welcome aboard!, hope you'll like it here.

Btw, that would've been a nice windmill or a 360 dunk if Cliffy passed that to vc!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.