Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I honestly think the Rockets will loose by atleast 10 points tonight.I hope im wrong but thats my opinion. The only reason im going to the game is to go star gazing.

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
If Yao gets more touches and has a big game, Rockets win, guaranteed. Divacs has always had trouble with big Yao, and I don't think Miller will fair much better. Houston better get low and physical. If Francis Mobley and Jackson start jacking up shots like the Kings we're gonna lose, big time...

·
MVP
8,996 Posts
The Rockets are showing absolutely no poise down the stretch. They are running around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off. Francis is trying to do everything and has ruined this game for the Rockets. The difference between these two teams is the same difference between boys and men. Rockets have to play better down the stretch.

92-86 Sacramento leads with 47 seconds

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
3-17?? who does he think he is?? I think his nickname's getting to his head, 'cuz he ain't the Franchise anymore... only reason he got 13 assts is 'cuz everyone else (esp. JJ) were hitting all their shots.
Terrible ball handling by the guard trio too, 12 turnovers btw Francis, Mobley, and Mark Jackson... what happened to the MJ everyone was praising??
Yao really needs someone to take the pressure away from him in the post, and Francis ain't doing it...

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Originally posted by <b>The Franchise</b>!
I just hope the Toyota Center can provide some hostility to the Kings for once, Rockets have had the most boring fans so far and hopefully we can gain some momentum from the crowd tonight.

Houston doesn't care about basketball---------atleast the Rockets anyway. Atleast at the WNBA games the crowd is LOUD and it only be like 7000 people there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts