Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any rumours of trades for the Houston Rockets?!

·
Registered
78 Posts
edyzbasketball said:
Any rumours of trades for the Houston Rockets?!

T-Mac and Luther Head with 2 first round picks to the bulls for Tim Thomas ;)

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
Mods..plz. close... :cheers:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I wouldn't mind getting D Miles or Randolph from Portland just don't know what the Rockets could trade from one of them. Miles looks like his is starting to play up to his hype.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I personally with Mcgrady Swift, Yao your in a contention for the NBA title and shouldn't do anything untill Jeff Van Gundy makes a fool of himself again.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Sixerfanforlife said:
I personally with Mcgrady Swift, Yao your in a contention for the NBA title and shouldn't do anything untill Jeff Van Gundy makes a fool of himself again.
Rockets need a good PG and a decent SF(shooter with ok D)

Vladamir Radmanovic would be a great fit

·
Registered
719 Posts
Dodigago said:
Rockets need a good PG and a decent SF(shooter with ok D)

Vladamir Radmanovic would be a great fit

Vladamir Radmanovic with ok D????????? lol

also the guy is shooting under .400 on both FG% and 3P%. I don't know why everyone thing he's a good shooter throughtout his career he has bad shooting %.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Brooklyn said:
Well trade for Rafer was a mistake. The main need is a natural PG
Rafer IS a natural PG...I've watched probably 15 Rockets games this season (including preseason) and I like what he brings to us...he's a pass-first point with quick hands who can run the team...he's averaging 4.5 assists compared to 1.3 TOs, which is great...plus he can rebound at the position as well...I dont care what anyone says, in the long run Rafer will be a better fit for us than what Mike was...

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Another trade with the Raps in what's needed!
Houston trades:
it's 2006 1st round draft pick (we'll say top six protected), Moochie Nooris, David Wesley and the dead C. Weatherspoon for Jalen Rose. Rose can be a 18 ppg game guy, he can play both SG and SF (works with TMac) and if he can find his game (and he can it's just that he's sick of playing for the Raptors) he could be a great second/third scoring option for Houston (to go along with Yao, their other second/third scoring option).
whaddya think?

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,849 Posts
Brooklyn said:
Well trade for Rafer was a mistake. The main need is a natural PG
rafer was as good as they were gonna get for james. alston will ultimately do better in the system than james and head is providing us with everything we lost when we gave up james. he can shoot, hes athletic, he can play good D. he is a rookie which will hurt him at times, but it also means he wont take touches away from tmac because he will understand his place better.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Pimped Out said:
rafer was as good as they were gonna get for james. alston will ultimately do better in the system than james and head is providing us with everything we lost when we gave up james. he can shoot, hes athletic, he can play good D. he is a rookie which will hurt him at times, but it also means he wont take touches away from tmac because he will understand his place better.
who is a rookie?

·
Registered
48 Posts
The only rumor i hear is ..

The theory to this is Nets get Swift and then would have (3) 1st round picks next year along with Wesley expiring contract and with Collins out, and Moves Alston closer to NY and Brings Padgett back to Houston .. The Nets get out of RJ max deal and relieve cap space for a big free agent signing next year such as a Reshard Lewis ..

The theory for Houston .. They get a second scoring option with Yao out 6-8 weeks and a package of big men along with Mcinnis who is currently complaining about playing time ..

Outgoing
1st round pick
2nd round pick
Swift
Alston
Wesley
Norris

Incomming
Jefferson
Padgett
Mcinnis
Jackson

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
shookem said:
Another trade with the Raps in what's needed!
Houston trades:
it's 2006 1st round draft pick (we'll say top six protected), Moochie Nooris, David Wesley and the dead C. Weatherspoon for Jalen Rose.

weatherspoon was terminated in the amnesity clause

1 - 20 of 20 Posts