1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crazy hair.

14 bds in 20 minutes.

Sold out the building.

ok, thats one game, enough is enough. pax give him a 10 day contract!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Well, if anyone could figure out a way to make Eddy played with an attitude, its him ;)

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by <b>7thwatch</b>!
Well, if anyone could figure out a way to make Eddy played with an attitude, its him ;)
having Dennis beat the crap out of Eddy every day in practice will either speed up Currys improvement or prove that he is a bust. I think Rodman might be able to rebound at an NBA level for a few more years. The highlights of his game were impressive

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Hey, lets offer him a contract. His debut may actually get us on national tv.

Imagine him and JYD in the lineup at the same time. We'd never score a point again.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by <b>7thwatch</b>!
Hey, lets offer him a contract. His debut may actually get us on national tv.

Imagine him and JYD in the lineup at the same time. We'd never score a point again.
I am a huge Rodman fan. My opinion is totally biased. But I cant think of a bigger shot in the arm for this club other then bringing the franchise himself back.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
It's the ABA. The two teams did combine for 489 field goal attempts. Let's not be blinded here. Even I could grab 30 rebounds in ABA game, and I can't even touch net.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by <b>ShamBulls</b>!
It's the ABA. The two teams did combine for 489 field goal attempts. Let's not be blinded here. Even I could grab 30 rebounds in ABA game, and I can't even touch net.
nbdl and he grabbed that many in 20 minutes

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rlucas4257</b>!

I am a huge Rodman fan. My opinion is totally biased. But I cant think of a bigger shot in the arm for this club other then bringing the franchise himself back.
I'm all for a 10 day contract to see if he's of any use. If he is, great, we keep him. If's he's more of a distraction than a player, we axe him.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Whaaaa?

Wasn't he supposed to start playing fhr te Long Beach Jam in the ABA??????

WHO LIED TO ME???????

:upset:

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Living not to far from him and being in the business that I am, I occassionally run in to him. In fact, he was the first one to wish me happy biorthday on my 30th Birthday. That being said, I wouldn't sign him. We already have our Rodman type player (though not as good) in JYD.

I wish him the best and hope that most importantly he truly has changed his life for the better. He is extravagant, sometimes outta control, but overall a very nice guy who is very accomidating.

You Go Dennis, show the league you can still ball.

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
The National Association for the Blind fielded a basketball team that beat the ABA allstars 108-95 last year.

Nuff said.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DerMarr Johnson's playing in the ABA.

Nuff said.

:grinning:
how is Dermarr doing Mr Supporting Member?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Averaging about 22ppg, ish. They dont'g vie averages on the official site, that's just my rough calculation of all his box scores. But his team averages 120ppg, and has only dropped below 100 once, and even that was a 99 point outburst. You know how their messed up scoring system works don't you? It's all misleading.......

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Averaging about 22ppg, ish. They dont'g vie averages on the official site, that's just my rough calculation of all his box scores. But his team averages 120ppg, and has only dropped below 100 once, and even that was a 99 point outburst. You know how their messed up scoring system works don't you? It's all misleading.......
i wonder who leads that league in pts and how much it takes to lead. 50ppg?

·
Registered
454 Posts
hmmm i just read an article talking about Rodman being frustrated with his progress coming back, he was supposedly having another breakdown in tears, and that the owner or coach of the team consoled him telling him that he'll get there in a few weeks. Personally i've got serious doubts of Rodman being able to play in the NBA again, hes just been partying it up too much and i cant see how it hasnt taken its toll on his body at this point.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts