Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts on this guy are. I would really like to see the C's keep him but I don't think we should break open the piggy-bank for him. Thoughts anyone?

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by celtsfan
Just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts on this guy are. I would really like to see the C's keep him but I don't think we should break open the piggy-bank for him. Thoughts anyone?
Ok number one:
Are you from the ESPN boards???

Number two: You won't get many replies here, but you will get many from me (this form is deserted)

Number three: My opinion
I hope that he stays, I lived in Phoenix so I know that guy a little better than most C's fans and I know that he can do much better then he did this season.
About the piggy-bank I think they should make one for him, if they can affort to pay Kenny almost 10M:confused:, E-Will about 6-7M:confused:, and the Pot 5M:confused:, then why not offer Rodney a 4-5M countact if he gives us so much more than all those three guys combined.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I am not from the ESPN boards:confused: .
As far as keeping Rodney, I am all for it. I don't think it would hurt Gaston at all to spend a little to keep one of the big pieces to our puzzle with us. As far as Kenny, E-will , and Pot go, you can thank Ricky for all that :upset:.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by celtsfan
No I am not from the ESPN boards:confused: .
As far as keeping Rodney, I am all for it. I don't think it would hurt Gaston at all to spend a little to keep one of the big pieces to our puzzle with us. As far as Kenny, E-will , and Pot go, you can thank Ricky for all that :upset:.
Ricky was a moron. I have always tought that the players took advantage of him. But what's even worst was that the celt's tried to keep him, Thank God he resigned.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
I think that Rodney is staying he seems to like being there. ANd I have read that Omar Cook is really coming along nicely

·
Registered
6 Posts
Look at the current lineup of the c's

PG - Kenny/Delk/Cook
SG - Brown/Delk/Forte
SF - Pierce/Ewill/Walta
PF - Walker/Potapenko/Songalia
C - Battie/Potapenko/Blount

with twan getting near 40 every game, and Rogers not being a center, only playing there maybe 3-5 minutes a game for matchups, his minutes have to come at SF. When he is in, paul is moved to the 2, but how many minutes are there for Brown, Ewill, and Rogers??? Brown will outplay Ewill in camp and start, but Ewill should be getting 20minutes because he is obies guy, and he makes so much $$$ he can't just sit on the bench, we don't resign Rogers all is not lost and i am in the minority who wouldn't mind seeing him leave as long as it isn't to an EC contender.

BONZI WELLS!!!! We get him instead of rodney via fa or signandtrade, this team is in the finals, but w/o him we still have a shot.

BTW, are the avatars limited to the options available when registering, or can you change them into whatever you want?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Hey, don't worry truth, this forum will come back to life when the season restarts, boards are always slow during the offseason

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by STING
Hey, don't worry truth, this forum will come back to life when the season restarts, boards are always slow during the offseason
:sigh: I got worried that they wouldn't :D

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by IGrowHemp
Look at the current lineup of the c's

PG - Kenny/Delk/Cook
SG - Brown/Delk/Forte
SF - Pierce/Ewill/Walta
PF - Walker/Potapenko/Songalia
C - Battie/Potapenko/Blount

with twan getting near 40 every game, and Rogers not being a center, only playing there maybe 3-5 minutes a game for matchups, his minutes have to come at SF. When he is in, paul is moved to the 2, but how many minutes are there for Brown, Ewill, and Rogers??? Brown will outplay Ewill in camp and start, but Ewill should be getting 20minutes because he is obies guy, and he makes so much $$$ he can't just sit on the bench, we don't resign Rogers all is not lost and i am in the minority who wouldn't mind seeing him leave as long as it isn't to an EC contender.

BONZI WELLS!!!! We get him instead of rodney via fa or signandtrade, this team is in the finals, but w/o him we still have a shot.

BTW, are the avatars limited to the options available when registering, or can you change them into whatever you want?
Walta, and Blount might/will probably not be there next season.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.