Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Magic fans. Im moderator of the board for a while. I am here to help it grow. Lets talk Magic Hoops.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I am just wondering are you a Magic fan or a Bulls fan? and you are here because right now there is no Magic fan suited enough to be Moderator right?

Thanks,
Patrick

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by T-Mac
I am just wondering are you a Magic fan or a Bulls fan? and you are here because right now there is no Magic fan suited enough to be Moderator right?

Thanks,
Patrick
Right. Im moderator until we get more people in here then Ron and i will decide who its to be. Im advertising and getting people in.

·
Registered
70 Posts
wow! how long u been a magic fan trublu? if your true blu u must be a huge fan! i been one since 93, U?

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im moderator. Not really a fan. Just trying to get peeps in here. But i wont' talk smack either.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know it is off season. But we need to try and get some more people in here. Hopefully during draft night, when some of these other places are bogged down, we will get new Magic posters in here.

·
Registered
29 Posts
yes yall do need to get the word out there out this site the only way i found out about it b/c i was in the espn team talk and somebody posted this site there yall do need to get the word out on this site

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Basketballboards, you a Magic fan by any chance? :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Come on we need more Magic fans posting here we've lost some activity latelly! Show your support for your Orlando Magic and recruit more guys to come, please? :)

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
There is really nothing to talk about right now. Nothing is going on. Just wait until a trade or something is done, and the talk will start up.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Franco5
There is really nothing to talk about right now. Nothing is going on. Just wait until a trade or something is done, and the talk will start up.
Your right. Starting the first of july some gms can talk to FA then. And i think by the 16th? they can sign them. Add the summer leagues next month and you have something to talk about for a month or so.

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Sup dawgs, I'm as big of Magic fan as any of you and I know my ball. So lets get our opinions out on what the Magic need to do to get a damn title!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts