Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 378 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well at the behest of my good friend , TrueBlueFan, rant warrior from the Sportstalk and Real GM boards , I was coaxed to come over and check out the fine form of this board

I like it . A nice design amalgm of other sites all packaged together in good fashion

For those of you who have come across to check it out leave your calling card here

FJ

·
Registered
936 Posts
DickieHurtz, reporting in. I'm an old SportsTalk ranter and I've spent the last year or so mixing it up with other Bulls fans over at RealGM. Very happy to be aboard, thanks to truebluefan.:cool:

·
Registered
929 Posts
:D :grinning: Well a big hello to everyone!! Here I will be known as the Maestro. I am a lurker and sometime poster on RealGm under the handle Ace Face. My thanks go out to truebluefan for inviting me over. And I look forward to chatting with all of you.

P.S. It's good to see your name again Sicky Dimpkins.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Thanks for the invite trueblue. The assembled group thus far is very impressive and the posts are of quallity. I look forward to what will be transpiring here.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Glad to see you made it over Songcycle. Look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome to all that i never addressed personally. Good to have fellow friends here.

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
TrueBlue,

Thanks for inviting me.

I feel that I am taking this pre-draft period too seriously. Glad to see that I am in good company, however.

Johnston797

·
Registered
219 Posts
I already make my first post but anyways I Just post this thread!

Thanks for the invitation trueblue!

I'm herrrrrrrrrrreeeeeee!!!!!!!!! You role model, your idol, I"m talking about me!!!

:laugh:

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Devestata here. What's happening? pduh i'm gonna get you lol.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
welcome devestata

Yeah we cant have a board without pduh now can we? That just wouldnt be right.

Already guys and gals we are close to being the #1 team thread. When i first came here it was just one post.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Hey Guys!!

Well, I'm looking forward to new and fresh conversation on this board.

Eveything looks good, but why no Jamal Crawford avatar?? :(

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
hey kidcrawford glad to see you made it. We are slowly getting a very good bunch in here!!

Go to sugestions and ask Ron about crawford avitar

·
Registered
219 Posts
Devaste is jelious because he try to be like me when he grow up but its all good the "little kid" is trying.

DAMN I'M FUNNY TODAY! And I have a long day today too!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well, I feel overwhelmed by cliches at the moment...

...about RealGM: "It seems like all good things must come to an end."

...and about BASKETBALLBOARDS.NET: "For every door that closes, another one opens."

Hope I didn't butcher those famous quotes too badly. Anyhow, thank you, Trueblue, for the invitation. I sure hope we can rekindle some of what we've all enjoyed since the old Sportstalk days.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
HJHJR said:
Well, I feel overwhelmed by cliches at the moment...

...about RealGM: "It seems like all good things must come to an end."

...and about BASKETBALLBOARDS.NET: "For every door that closes, another one opens."

Hope I didn't butcher those famous quotes too badly. Anyhow, thank you, Trueblue, for the invitation. I sure hope we can rekindle some of what we've all enjoyed since the old Sportstalk days.
Wonderful to have you here!! I agree.

As for realgm, i think what your seeing is bored kids that came from espn. Too bad. I didnt invite the whole list by the way. I know better than to do that. Anyway, i look forward to reading your posts! In the spirit of sportstalk.

·
Registered
510 Posts
This place just had some major class added. I had just finished reading your new post on RealGM HJHJR (love the new avatar) and am really pleased to see you here.
As one of the early posters on RealGM thanks to you, FJ and Jammer, I had felt a propietary interest there and was so pleased to see it grow, until it grew totally out of hand. Now its the monster that ate Cleveland.
The fact that there was only one thread per team at Sportstalk was a major help in keeping things on a higher level as everybody could read everybody else's rants (love that word) without hiding in some obscure thread and much more time and thought was put into a rant before posting.
I really like the feature here that brings you directly to new posts in threads since the last time you visited.
It is great to see you here HJ.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
now lets get jammer over here. In fact any of you guys and gals know of quality fans lets get them in here. We will have a lot to talk about in about three weeks.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
pduh02 said:
Devaste is jelious because he try to be like me when he grow up but its all good the "little kid" is trying.

DAMN I'M FUNNY TODAY! And I have a long day today too!

lol no pduh. I don't wanna be like you lol.

1 - 20 of 378 Posts