Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Artest wears the numbers of his favorite players, as like an homage to them and to keep him motivated... Not too sure on that one though

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Artest is better than Rodman

the Worm was so dysfunctional on offense that he made trailer trash look like Donald Trump.

Artest is very good on offense.

the Sperm was a very lucky player. He played with great teams. All he had to do was play some D and rebound. He took a break everywhere else.

Artest plays all the time. Artest is much better than rodman ever was.

If Artest is paying homage to Rodman then I think he is selling himself short.

It is like Kevin Garnett paying homage to Robert Horry. Yes, Horry has more championships but Garnett is clearly superior.

Artest has no championships but he is clearly superior to Rodman who gained his rings on the backs of great players.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Re: Artest is better than Rodman

Originally posted by <b>Bad Bartons</b>!
the Sperm was a very lucky player. He played with great teams. All he had to do was play some D and rebound. He took a break everywhere else.
Uh, Rodman didn't simply "play some D and rebound". He was the greatest defensive forward ever, and the best rebounder in many years. He was also a very good passer.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Artest wears the numbers of his favorite players, as like an homage to them and to keep him motivated... Not too sure on that one though
I heard that too, which bring me to next question :

#15 in hommage of which player ??

#23 > Jordan
#91 > Rodman
#15 > Him ??? (maybe that his favorite #, and he got the homage # idea few years after being in the league IMO)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts