Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is going to sign Murray? He is scoring something like 25 a game in summer shooting a decent percentage.

Somebody has got to be signing him.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ronald Murray (G 6-4 190) - 18.2PPG , 2.8RPG, 2.4APG, 1.2SPG, 0.0BPG, 1,8TPG, 32.4MPG, 47% shooting, 33% three-point shooting, and 71% free throws.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah, how can he be signed and he was drafted by the Bucks?? He will probably earn a roster spot on the Bucks and may end up being thier backup pg...

·
Registered
133 Posts
maybe they pulled another michael redd.......second round talent

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
I saw one of the games on tv and really wasn't that impressed seemed to force shots and got a little lost on defense but he has great quickness and can get a shot anytime he wants more of a 2 than a 1, could be a solid back-up in the pro's.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by jazzy1
I saw one of the games on tv and really wasn't that impressed seemed to force shots and got a little lost on defense but he has great quickness and can get a shot anytime he wants more of a 2 than a 1, could be a solid back-up in the pro's.
Yeah, Flip and I went to high school together here in Philly. He is one of the better ball-handlers in the league which he hasnt gotten a chance to show yet, but he was definitley a steal in the second round and he will be a solid pro. Jumps out of the gym.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just saw this guy play in the summer league game yesterday and he was very impressive with his ball handling and decision making. He was the reason why they beat the Spurs if that goes for anything. He has a smooth shot and a great handle.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by dirty bruce
ronald murray = rick brunson
How could you compare him to rick brunson. Rick brunson was not half the athlete that Roanld Murray is. Rick brunson did not have near then handle that Murray has. So I dont understand where you are getting your comparisons from

·
do better
41,522 Posts
Ha...Ronald's biggest detractor is a banned member..that's when you know when you've arrived..your only haters are idiots...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts