Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Of this era? Yes!
Ever? NO!
I mean Pele could dribble through all the players twice and then score, while Ronaldo is only a Striker. Pele is the best every. No disrespect to Ronaldo, he is not only a great player he is also a very young player.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Certainly the best player from the past decade.....when he's fit. Fingers crossed!!

If he can keep his fitness and form Ronaldo will be a Top 10 player of all-time with:

Pele
Maradona
Cruyff
Beckenbauer
Platini
Puskas
Di Stefano
Maldini
Van Basten
Best
Zidane (maybe)

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
if its maybe the past 10 years...i will agree...but there have been so many great players in this era.....but he is my favourite

·
Registered
41 Posts
This last ten years, well... I am not sure.

I still think it's remarkable that Romario still scores that easy and he definately belongs at the list with the best fifteen players ever. And I think because of all of his injuries the last couple of years, I'll take Zidane ahead of Ronaldo. But then again, if Ronaldo shows he can stay fit for five years he'll eventually surpass Zidane.

mzzls,

The Big Easy

·
Registered
388 Posts
Zidane has only shone in the last 4 years while Ronaldo has been doing magic since 1994 when he won the World Cup with Brazil as a what 17 or 18 year old even if he was on the bench.

Raul is the only guy who can challenge Ronaldo for that spot as player of the decade.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Only the last four years? Why, because France wasn't on the WC '94 then? He was the animator of the great Juventus team and he's still the most valuable player on the Real Madrid squad. And this decade Ronaldo was so often injured!

And I don't think Raul is his main competitor for best player this DECADE. I take Figo, batistuta and Keane over Raul. I even think Scholes is a better player than Raul!

mzzls,

The Big Easy

·
Registered
70 Posts
The Best Player ever was Diego Maradona and not Pele

1 - 9 of 9 Posts