Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Should we start the rookie draft right now?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about starting the rookie draft while we are still drafting in the main one. Sheed sent me a PM asking for the same thing. So I will put it up to vote. If half the owners think we should do the rookie draft right now while the main draft is going, we will do it. I would give more time for per pick for the rookie draft it where being picked side by side with the main draft. I am not in any rush to get the rookie draft done.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SHEED! said:
Kamego how long will you give this poll to be up
Until half of the leagues owners vote yes or until it becomes impossible for yes to recieve half the votes.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SHEED! said:
how many votes of yes does it have to be
14 would be a majority of the league.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FanOfAll8472 said:
No, let's wait so we know the holes we have on our team. Not only that, the rookie draft gives GMs an incentive to stay in the draft.

If you guys want, we could also start it at the end of the 10th round. That way it finishes the same time as the main draft. I am sure by that point of the draft everyone would have a good feel for there teams.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SHEED! said:
no start now!
Well a few owers have a valid point in not knowing the holes of there team will be yet since we aren't even done with round 5. No one has a bench to speak of so I understand what they are getting at and trying to work to fix that.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
kamego said:
If you guys want, we could also start it at the end of the 10th round. That way it finishes the same time as the main draft. I am sure by that point of the draft everyone would have a good feel for there teams.
I think that's a good idea.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
kamego said:
I'm a little eager to start the rookie draft, but I'm definitely fine with that. Good idea Kamego.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am game for that.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I voted yes, but i'm really liking that idea

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
I'm voting yes too. At this rate the season will be over by the time we are all finished drafting! lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts