Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you think will win ROY? I am going with Jay Williams. I think Ming will take a couple years to get here and too actually play and travel with the team

·
Registered
924 Posts
2003 NBA Rookie Of The Year...

Caron Butler the 6-6 1/2 222 SF/SG out of UConn. He is the most NBA ready. Can play multiple positions. He can score from anywhere, inside -- outside.

·
Registered
636 Posts
As of late the ROY has not been the expected one w/ MMiller and then Pau winning it. I am going to go out on a limb here and guess Drew Gooden, although if I was putting money on it I would go w/ Jay. Usually Big men seem to succeed faster, their rookie year, then guards especially PGs.

·
Registered
19 Posts
my choices are either

Juan Dixon (maryland):mad:
Kareem Rush(mizzo) :yes:
mike dunleavy(duke) :D

some players that shoulda stayed in college were
Marcus Taylor (MSU)
Jared Jeffries(INDIANA)
GIZZard(ALABAMA)

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
I'd like to see Juanny get it but I think it will be Jay Williams. Butler also has a good chance. Someone mentioned Hilario and that could be true aswell. This is a talented draft ready to make an impact right away as opposed to last years stacked but based on potential draft.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Williams or Wagner

Definitely either Jay Williams or Dajuan Wagner. Williams will obviously go to the Bulls, and I think either Denver or Memphis will take Wagner.:yes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.