Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think will win ROY? I am going with Jay Williams. I think Ming will take a couple years to get here and too actually play and travel with the team

·
Registered
924 Posts
2003 NBA Rookie Of The Year...

Caron Butler the 6-6 1/2 222 SF/SG out of UConn. He is the most NBA ready. Can play multiple positions. He can score from anywhere, inside -- outside.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I think either Butler or Gooden.

·
Registered
636 Posts
As of late the ROY has not been the expected one w/ MMiller and then Pau winning it. I am going to go out on a limb here and guess Drew Gooden, although if I was putting money on it I would go w/ Jay. Usually Big men seem to succeed faster, their rookie year, then guards especially PGs.

·
Registered
258 Posts
If Caron Butler is drafted by a team like Denver, where he'll get lots of minutes, he will win. Otherwise, Jason Williams should win.

·
Registered
19 Posts
my choices are either

Juan Dixon (maryland):mad:
Kareem Rush(mizzo) :yes:
mike dunleavy(duke) :D

some players that shoulda stayed in college were
Marcus Taylor (MSU)
Jared Jeffries(INDIANA)
GIZZard(ALABAMA)

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
I'd like to see Juanny get it but I think it will be Jay Williams. Butler also has a good chance. Someone mentioned Hilario and that could be true aswell. This is a talented draft ready to make an impact right away as opposed to last years stacked but based on potential draft.

·
Registered
1 Posts
JayWill will go to the Bulls with the 2nd pick in the draft and be the Rookie of the Year and the best player out of this draft class, even ten years down the line.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Williams or Wagner

Definitely either Jay Williams or Dajuan Wagner. Williams will obviously go to the Bulls, and I think either Denver or Memphis will take Wagner.:yes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts