Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides Devin Harris, is there any other rookie PG you wish we had instead.

- Jameer Nelson
- Sebastian Telfair
- Shaun Livingston
- Tony Allen?

Anyone else?

·
Registered
371 Posts
I havn't really seen enough of the other rookie point guards to make a good assesment :clown: , But i like what devins doing. He's a prefect fit for our team.

·
Say Cheese
3,842 Posts
Nope, like I said when we drafted Devin, he was the most NBA-ready PG available, and that still holds true.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Theo! said:
Besides Devin Harris, is there any other rookie PG you wish we had instead.

- Jameer Nelson
- Sebastian Telfair
- Shaun Livingston
- Tony Allen?

Anyone else?
As much as I love Devin Harris Shaun Livingston is a freak of nature. If he didn't get injured this year the Clips would be making a run at the playoffs. His skills for his age at the PG postion are just amazing. Also, plays solid defense he had 6 steals against a team earlier this week. This kid is going to just as special as Devin IMO.

·
do better
41,522 Posts
I'd still rather have Livingston. He's got the potential to be one of the best Point Guards ever in the NBA. I like Harris, but Livingston will be better. I don't regret the pick at all though, Harris will be good for us.

And I wouldn't put Tony Allen up there with them. I'd put his teammate West up there with them, actually.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Have not seen Livingston at all, but I'd take Devin over the rest. No doubt. Devin reminds me alot of Tony Parker. When he gets that J straight and becomes a pass first guy...he'll be a good one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts