Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Yes, its good to see Villanueva going up the rankings. He has been very solid in his performance so far. He seems to get better each game. Hope he continues to improve. :clap:

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
Holy ****, has Villanueva always had no eyebrows? Or is that why it looks like he has a tan-line where his eyebrows aren't at? Is it just me or does that make him look like a completely frightening ogre?

-Chris.

·
Rest In Peace girllovesthegame
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ChrisWoj said:
Holy ****, has Villanueva always had no eyebrows? Or is that why it looks like he has a tan-line where his eyebrows aren't at? Is it just me or does that make him look like a completely frightening ogre?

-Chris.
I believe someone posted just a few days ago that he has Alopecia. Hair does not grow on his body.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
Lebbron said:
I'm surprised they'd mess this up, Paul has 6.3 assists not 5.2.
They got it right...5.2 is his rebounds...

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
5.2 rpg for Chris Paul
5.7 rpg for Channing Frye
5.5 rpg for Shawn May

Get BIG!

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
girllovesthegame said:
I believe someone posted just a few days ago that he has Alopecia. Hair does not grow on his body.
Ahh crap... I remember hearing about that during the draft broadcasting. My bad, no joke or offense meant there, I simply forgot.

-Chris.

Reactions: Turkish Delight

·
We Just Wanna Chill
12,088 Posts
is kwame still considered a rookie? oh wait, it doesnt matter...5 billion ppl that live in this planet are better than him....lol

anyways..chris paul doing good so far.

·
Rest In Peace girllovesthegame
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Jsimo12 said:
They got it right...5.2 is his rebounds...
I believe they fixed it because they did indeed have 5.2 listed in both his rebounds and his assists. Then when I looked again it said 6.3 in assists. He's tied with Calderon right now.

·
Stinging the West!
2,551 Posts
I still cannot believe how this little guy rebounds so much

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Good instincts/awareness on his parts. Most of his rebounds come from "long misses", he gets a good jump and his athletic ability is enuff to get the job done.

Contrary to popular believe you don't have to be 6'8-6'10 to be a good rebounder.

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
pretty fair, i was hoping to see graham on the honorable mentions so the raps would have all 3 but 2 isnt bad at all

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Jsimo12 said:
5.2 rpg for Chris Paul
5.7 rpg for Channing Frye
5.5 rpg for Shawn May

Get BIG!
Talk about misleading.

Frye is a horrible rebounder and Sean May is a backup who has to share with Gerald Wallace, Okafor and Melvin Ely on the backboards.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts