Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems to me that Ruben Patterson is the heart of this team. I don't care what he did or did not do in his past. He deserves to be here and start on this team. I'm excited about the baby blazers too, but when Ruben is out there, the whole team picks it up. We NEED some veteran players to lead and help the young ones develop.

I would like to see Rubin, Shareef, Przybilla, Telfair, and Outlaw return....the rest doesn't matter to me. Yes, that means Darius and Zach. The only pouty guy I would keep would be Rubin :biggrin:

I enjoy watching these guys play and that's what I want to do, ENJOY the Blazers again. :banana:

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
bintim70 said:
It seems to me that Ruben Patterson is the heart of this team. I don't care what he did or did not do in his past. He deserves to be here and start on this team. I'm excited about the baby blazers too, but when Ruben is out there, the whole team picks it up. We NEED some veteran players to lead and help the young ones develop.

I would like to see Rubin, Shareef, Przybilla, Telfair, and Outlaw return....the rest doesn't matter to me. Yes, that means Darius and Zach. The only pouty guy I would keep would be Rubin :biggrin:

I enjoy watching these guys play and that's what I want to do, ENJOY the Blazers again. :banana:
I'm with you - Ruben is my #1 favorite pouty guy, and I'd like to keep him.

barfo

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
anyone gonna sign up for the fanclub?

·
Registered
94 Posts
The effort ruben puts out when he's playing is just amazing, I would love to have him for next year, but with the log jam at the 3 it will be hard to keep him unless we can move miles's contract, IMO he should be the number one guy comming off the bench ALL the time

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Ugh

I seriously hope Ruben is gone next year....

Just b\c the guy runs recklessly around on the floor doesn't make him a good player.

He causes as many turnovers as he creates. He is every bit a black hole as Zach is. He rarely has any clue what play the team is running. He constantly whines\complains about playing time.

Being that POR has 4 SF, 2 have to go...Ruben is the EASIEST of the 4 to say BUH BYE too. I won't miss "captian chaos" one iota.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Blazerben4 said:
anyone gonna sign up for the fanclub?
Can a person sign up twice? If so then put me down again! :biggrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts