Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I picked a horrible time to have my worst game of the year," said Rose, who scored eight points on just 2-of-16 shooting. "I didn't step up when the team needed me to. I felt like our guys played hard. If we got the production that I'm capable of giving, that would have given us a chance to win. That's the reason why we lost."...

"Donyell (Marshall) did a good job of getting me the ball on the move," Rose said. "Just like a lot of my other shots, it didn't go in. This loss is on Jalen. I blame Jalen Rose for this one."
http://www.nba.com/games/20050325/TORPHI/recap.html

We're not paying him to just be one of the guys, you know? We're paying him to take those shots, not to defer. I was unhappy that he missed but that's life. Good to see him saying these things.

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
This is why I love Jalen Rose.
He didn't shy away from anything, he knew he had a bad game, and he just came out and said it.
I definately expect him to come out and have a big game against Atlanta tonight.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
like turkish said....Jalen Rose is a class act...he knows when its his time to shine..and today there were a couple of times last night that he lost it for us...i mean i only saw the highlights...but the head band was one thing...and he missed late game....but i really like how he pinned it on himself....it shows he is a true leader....i am really starting to like having Jalen here more and more..he is a wonderful team player...and a better leader...

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Rose is the man.

I'm sure there may be better leaders out there, I mean Rose doesn't have a huge history of being a winner in the NBA, but you have to feel good about Bosh being tutored by Jalen.

A class act. I can't say enough about Rose. I hope he knows how much he is appreciated here.

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
Numbed One said:
Rose is the man.

you have to feel good about Bosh being tutored by Jalen.
:clap:

great point, another reason to keep JR here till his contract is up

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Whoever starts the Rose club, let me in! I want to be one of the first to join.

·
bbb
4,548 Posts
Sign me in also.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
adhir1 said:
and even thereafter...im starting a Jalen Rose fanclub....unless Turkish wants to...cuz that is his favorite player...
It's all good man, hook me up though.
I need to get take off this Bring Back Ron Artest Fan Club, he's not being re-instated this season.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Turkish Delight said:
This is why I love Jalen Rose.
He didn't shy away from anything, he knew he had a bad game, and he just came out and said it.

True Dat.. Same Wit Me!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts