Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is to say that one player that has leadership abilities mentally, as well as physically can make a big difference with a team. Jalen's influence on Crawford and Williams along with Cartwright will make a lot of difference because as seen last year Jalen nows how to run a team, so the offense will run through him the majority of the time. As we saw last year Jalen made chandler and curry more effective offensively, and since jalen has played 3 positions out of neccesity and learned how to be effective. So Jalen can teach jay how to run the offense and how crawford can play as a shooting guard or point. Don't get caught up in the summer leagues because the game I saw pete myers didn't seem to make any adjustments. Horrible offensive sets can really but a team at a disadvantage defensively, meaning oppts get in the open court more for easy buckets which I saw a lot of. Coaching make a big difference just ask the lakers.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Great point. Everyone is so depressed that the Bulls didn't do better in the summer league- I'm not too worried. And I'm gonna lay my reputation on the line here- I'm guaranteeing Jay for Rookie of the Year. He and Rose are gonna make this team infinitely better than last year.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Originally posted by Louie
Great point. Everyone is so depressed that the Bulls didn't do better in the summer league- I'm not too worried. And I'm gonna lay my reputation on the line here- I'm guaranteeing Jay for Rookie of the Year. He and Rose are gonna make this team infinitely better than last year.

I'd like to know what exactly your guarantee is worth, you being all reputable and all...

Just Kidding!

Sorry sometimes my mouth just starts running off and I can't do nothin about it. Well as long as we're making predictions totally based on conjecture, then I will say this:

Jamal Crawford will participate in next season's all-star game as an alternate! kinda like Brand last year. Yeah!

·
BasketballBoards Fat Cat
1,320 Posts
Originally posted by Louie
He and Rose are gonna make this team infinitely better than last year.
A little mathematics refresher. . .

Infinity x 0 = 0

Aw, I'm just playin' with ya. :grinning:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts