Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
He usually says really good things about Temple, but Rahlir Jefferson not on this list is a massive fail.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Phrasing seems a bit off here. I assume they mean "most under-appreciated". There are guys at the end of the bench that are less appreciated than these players, but that is appropriate.

·
Banned
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seems like VCU & Butler are "in" brands.
Final Fours will do that.

That said, I think on Butler Khyle Marshall is actually probably better suited for this list. He lead the 2011 tournament in offensive rebounding, then started for Team USA U19 that following summer and he's barely talked about because he averaged a "disappointing" sophomore season (10 and 4)

He'll be a problem on the baseline for teams that have to play man because of the shooting threat of Clarke/Dunham/Hopkins

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Briante was a true freshman who came off the bench for VCU last year. I think a lot of you will like his defensive game. He very likely has the quickest hands in the A-10 as he led the country in steal rate as well as the CAA in total steals while coming off the bench playing less than 20 minutes a game last year.

He's not a one-way player either. He has considerable athleticism and a nice mid-range jumper as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9YiXDc7pk8

1 - 9 of 9 Posts