#7 Georgetown vs #3 Florida
9:40 PM(30 mins after first game)Minneapolis

#5 Washington vs #1 Connecticut
9:57 PM

·
Limehouse Blues
26,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's really strange to see Wichita State wearing their home uniforms this time of the year.Wonder what sort of odds you could have gotten on either one of those teams making the elite eight

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,758 Posts
George Mason is tearing it up...

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
27,987 Posts
Mississippi State beat George Mason at the beginning of the season. And we started three freshmen that game.

I'm declaring Mississippi State a 2006 Final Four team. Don't argue with it. It's official now.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,758 Posts
Rawse said:
Mississippi State beat George Mason at the beginning of the season. And we started three freshmen that game.

I'm declaring Mississippi State a 2006 Final Four team. Don't argue with it. It's official now.
That might be fooling some of the other fans on this site, but remember...I watch SEC ball.

Charles Rhodes is the **** though. Jamon Gordon has a world of talent and is going to be a future matchup headache for opposing coaches. Other than that... :dead:

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
27,987 Posts
Jsimo12 said:
That might be fooling some of the other fans on this site, but remember...I watch SEC ball.

Charles Rhodes is the **** though. Jamon Gordon has a world of talent and is going to be a future matchup headache for opposing coaches. Other than that... :dead:
Don't forget the Delk twins, who made some great strides at the end of the season. Reginald Delk is a deadeye, and he developed the confidence to launch it up in the final 10 games or so. Richard Delk isn't quite the shooter, but he's a better penetrator, playmaker and rebounder. Those two will be valuable down the road.

Other than that, we need a center to help Rhodes and a point guard who doesn't turn it over eight times a game (Gordon, who's too erratic to play the point).

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
27,987 Posts
Oh my. Marshall dribbling around like an idgit and somehow gets it to Smith for the And-1 to tie the game.

Missed the free throw. Weird looking release.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.