Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· _(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
27,987 Posts
Mississippi State beat George Mason at the beginning of the season. And we started three freshmen that game.

I'm declaring Mississippi State a 2006 Final Four team. Don't argue with it. It's official now.

· _(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
27,987 Posts
Jsimo12 said:
That might be fooling some of the other fans on this site, but remember...I watch SEC ball.

Charles Rhodes is the **** though. Jamon Gordon has a world of talent and is going to be a future matchup headache for opposing coaches. Other than that... :dead:
Don't forget the Delk twins, who made some great strides at the end of the season. Reginald Delk is a deadeye, and he developed the confidence to launch it up in the final 10 games or so. Richard Delk isn't quite the shooter, but he's a better penetrator, playmaker and rebounder. Those two will be valuable down the road.

Other than that, we need a center to help Rhodes and a point guard who doesn't turn it over eight times a game (Gordon, who's too erratic to play the point).

· _(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
27,987 Posts
Oh my. Marshall dribbling around like an idgit and somehow gets it to Smith for the And-1 to tie the game.

Missed the free throw. Weird looking release.

· _(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
27,987 Posts
jmk said:
Gottlieb was trying to rip into them, but he was interrupted by ESPN schill Digger Phelps every 2 seconds.
Someone has to stop Digger Phelps from coordinating his tie with his goddamn highlighter. It's ****in' stupid.

And I don't even want to talk about the game. Just ****in' wow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.