Just read it on rotoworld. Only 36, and of this generations best pitchers

·
Restore the Roar
7,387 Posts
Hall of Fame?

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Halladay's numbers really are not very impressive compared to other candidates. He definitely won't get in very soon and maybe not at all. His numbers are probably better than Jack Morris when you look at win percentage, but think about how long it took Morris and he had fifty more wins.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Halladay's numbers really are not very impressive compared to other candidates. He definitely won't get in very soon and maybe not at all. His numbers are probably better than Jack Morris when you look at win percentage, but think about how long it took Morris and he had fifty more wins.
Eventually the hof is goin to have to change their standards for pitchers due to the many changes in the game.. When that happens he has as good of a shot as anyone

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Eventually the hof is goin to have to change their standards for pitchers due to the many changes in the game.. When that happens he has as good of a shot as anyone
That is never gonna happen till they get rid of Bias Writer as the voters. MLB HOF is a joke i mean Shawn Green and Aaron Sele both got HOF votes

·
KVBL Champion
7,108 Posts
Too bad Halladay pitched for poor teams on the Jays. As a person living in the Toronto Area, he would have gotten a lot more wins on other teams. He was amazing at his peak and prime.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts