Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can they ever not give away wins? Nahhh not with this pitching staff, and bizbol offense. They are my team, and I am embarrass to watch this team. Ever since Damon left this team, it went downhill. He said he wanted to play for KC for whole career, but money talks. Whatever. Anyway Lets go Royals.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True they do, but they are my team, and I will support them as much as I can. I have season tickets ever since 1987, and never plan to get rid of them. Espically now, my seats are 5 rows back of homeplate. Use to be two before the add those upscale seats in front of us.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Royals have no pitching besides Paul Byrd. I love Beltran and Sweeney but there is no offense after that. I dont see much hope for your Royals bro.:no:

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True, I am just glad we are not like the D-rays and Expos where the cities frankly do not care for the teams. they are both good teams with the D-rays suck too though, but it is just sad that the can not average like more than 12,000 fans. The royals average about 15,000 during the week and 25,000 druing the weekends out of 41,000. Still sucks but that is about average to other teams other than the bigmarkets

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
hey how bout them EXPOS!!! they won again last night. They have won 8 games in a row!:eek: wow!!

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Montreal= Contracted from Baseball after this season.:laugh:

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Fordy74
hey how bout them EXPOS!!! they won again last night. They have won 8 games in a row!:eek: wow!!
This is what I think.

If KC and Montral switch teams, KC would be a sell out. That just prooves that the city does nto support the Expos.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
both the Royals and Tigers has talent, they just need to how to use them. KC have Beltran, Sweeney, and Byrd. Behind them who? We do have Roberto and Grimsley. Tigers has some good outfielders in Higgenson, and some good solid pitchign.

Time will make these teams better

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by kansasalumn
both the Royals and Tigers has talent, they just need to how to use them. KC have Beltran, Sweeney, and Byrd. Behind them who? We do have Roberto and Grimsley. Tigers has some good outfielders in Higgenson, and some good solid pitchign.

Time will make these teams better
I hope so. I can't take it much longer.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by jvanbusk

I hope so. I can't take it much longer.

I know the feeling here. At least the Tigers has a new stadium and making some money in revenues, In KC metro, we are so stubborn that it is hard to do anyting here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts