Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rather than post in each of the 4 or 5 threads that are currently wasting space on this subject I'll just start another.

With or without his ridiculous bloated longterm contract, Malik Rose isn't half the player Ruben is and I would never want him on this team in any situation. He's soft and unmotivated, sort of the anti-Ruben.

And clearly, as hard as the Knicks have been shopping him, neither does any GM anywhere want him.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
MARIS61 said:
Rather than post in each of the 4 or 5 threads that are currently wasting space on this subject I'll just start another.

With or without his ridiculous bloated longterm contract, Malik Rose isn't half the player Ruben is and I would never want him on this team in any situation. He's soft and unmotivated, sort of the anti-Ruben.

And clearly, as hard as the Knicks have been shopping him, neither does any GM anywhere want him.
Good thing that Nash said "no" to New York then huh. (according to Pattersons agent) Nash has said that he isn't looking for players with contracts longer than Ruben's so Malik isn't an option. I really don't see an option till the playoff teams start shopping and even then, what do you think Nash is going to be offered for Captain Chaos? :whoknows:

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
MARIS61 said:

i see you really have done your scouting report....

·
Banned
1,487 Posts
MARIS61 said:

Wow I guess he was soft and unmotivated when he helped the Spurs win a title. It's not all about having a 40" vertical. Malik Rose would be a good back-up PF.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
we should trade for both Malik Rose AND Rasho Nestorovic...they both have titles!!!

2 titles = NBA CHAMPS BABY!!!!

actually, altho I doubt they'd do it, they should maybe trade for Brent Barry. Even thought he'd getting paid a fair amount, I think I figured it out that he's actually getting only a little more in 3 years, than Ruben is this year and next.

plus, he wanted to play here, and he has his title. So maybe he'd be willing to

1 - 5 of 5 Posts