Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read it somewhere else. 2 things are rumored: Tubby is going to Morris' nationally televised game (8:00 on ESPN2) Friday night to watch Morris play. It's also rumored that Morris will commit after the game is over. Personally, I don't think Tubby would go down all the way to Atlanta unless he knew something good for him was up. Discuss.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Originally posted by <b>UKfan4Life</b>!
I just read it somewhere else. 2 things are rumored: Tubby is going to Morris' nationally televised game (8:00 on ESPN2) Friday night to watch Morris play. It's also rumored that Morris will commit after the game is over. Personally, I don't think Tubby would go down all the way to Atlanta unless he knew something good for him was up. Discuss.
Heard that too... I just hope the second part is not one of the internet rumors that flys around. How sweet would that be?

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: RUMOR ALERT: Tubby to attend Morris' game Friday night?

Originally posted by <b>UKBlueInMyBlood</b>!

Heard that too... I just hope the second part is not one of the internet rumors that flys around. How sweet would that be?
No...

The rumor is that Morris will make a commitment after the game to whatever college he wants to go to. I didn't mean it's rumored he'll commit to UK after the game, but that's entirely possible. We stayed in the runnings with Joe Crawford, an out-of-state hero in his town. We took him away from them. Maybe we can do the same with Morris. Believe me, if we didn't stand a good chance with him, he would've commited to somewhere else a long time ago.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Heard some more good news on Morris this morning that reiterated that he is UK's to lose. Can't say more than that since I got the info from a premium site, but things are looking good! We still have the scholarship issue, but it looks like if we can work that out then we will be in tall cotton. (Wow, that is a southern saying!)

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by <b>UKBlueInMyBlood</b>!
Heard some more good news on Morris this morning that reiterated that he is UK's to lose. Can't say more than that since I got the info from a premium site, but things are looking good! We still have the scholarship issue, but it looks like if we can work that out then we will be in tall cotton. (Wow, that is a southern saying!)
Yep. Supposedly Morris has developed a very good relationship with UK assistant coach Reggie Hanson, as well as Tubby. Joe Crawford and Rajon Rondo are also pitching in on recruiting him.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Morriss has said he wants to play on a team with great guards. He would have that at Kentucky from day one.

Patrick Sparks, probably a top 5 transfer player.
Joe Crawford, top 20 shooting guard (consensus).
Rajon Rondo, top 20 point guard (per HoopMasters new rankings coming out soon).
Ramel Bradley, top 10 prep/5th year (consensus).

Plus we have Carrier and Stockton who were top 100-125, and Azubuike (top 40), Adam Williams (top 150) and Bobby Perry (top 100) at the small forward position.

What he wants is right here in Lexington.

·
Registered
582 Posts
What he wants is right here in Lexington.
I think he knows that too!

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What a monster game for Randolph! :jawdrop: He led his team back from an 18 point deficit to win the game!

Tubby was there and so were some UK fans (I saw signs). Man, if we get this guy...

·
Registered
582 Posts
I agree - this guy is a monster. He has great hands, great size, and is very active on both ends of the court. Hopefully he will verbal to UK.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts