Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard a Keith Van Horn, Kurt Thomas and Michael Doleac for Rasheed Wallace and Qyntel Woods and a first round pick conditional is the offer....

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
I would really doubt that Thomas is giving up on Rasheed. The Blazers are getting close to the deadline, and really need to make a move. I think Thomas would and should give up Kurt to make the deal.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NYKBaller</b>!
I heard a Keith Van Horn, Kurt Thomas and Michael Doleac for Rasheed Wallace and Qyntel Woods and a first round pick conditional is the offer....
I think the Blazers would rather get Antawn Jamison.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
KVH will turn the Portland Trailblazers franchise around!

OH WAIT!!! NO HE WON'T!!!

:no:

I suppose it gets rid of 2 big trouble-makers, but then they'd be stuck with KVH. Unless they actually get a player that can help them without hurting their cap too much, Portland should just let Sheed go in FA.

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Oh Rasheed, Qyntel and a FIRST ROUND PICK? LOL....maybe we should have to give you both of them, AND our 2006 AND 2008 as well. LOL....Ridiculous...

·
Registered
600 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Damian Necronamous</b>!
KVH will turn the Portland Trailblazers franchise around!

OH WAIT!!! NO HE WON'T!!!

:no:
lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Kmurph</b>!
Oh Rasheed, Qyntel and a FIRST ROUND PICK? LOL....maybe we should have to give you both of them, AND our 2006 AND 2008 as well. LOL....Ridiculous...
Do you really think that the Blazers are going to max out Rasheed again? I highly doubt it. He'll go to the team that CTC (Sheedish for cuts the check) the highest. I highly doubt that that is the Blazers if they really want the cap space.

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
What are you saying? That we should PANIC b\c of fear of losing him and make a bad trade? And not only trade him, but trade away our future (ie Qyntel Woods and 1st round pick)? Are you insane? Seriously, if you think POR should PAY extra to trade Sheed then you need to get your head examined. I'd rather let Sheed walk FOR NOTHING than take mediocre player and\or BAD contracts in exchange for them. Let alone trade a young player and WORSE a draft pick with him. All POR has going for it now is hope for the future, that being draft picks, young players, and a nice chunk of cap space in 05'. THAT is the only way POR will eventually dig themselves out of this miserable hole, not by making terrible trades like the one posted above.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NYKBaller</b>!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laugh:

·
do better
41,522 Posts
This guy must be a hardcore Knick fan...or a hardcore Rasheed hater...either way, I HIGHLY doubt his would ever happen....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts