Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
noooooooooooooo

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't take away our ONLY offensive option next to Iverson!!!

can't happen!!

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
I don't doubt your credibility NYK but WHY IN THE HELL WOULD PHILLY DO THIS?!?!? Ehem, now that I got that out of my system.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>PennyHardaway</b>!
maybe because iverson and big dog hasnt been working out????
Well this statement is quite wrong. They honestly have been the only bright spots outside of Dalembert in Philly

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Sounds one sided.

Patterson has athletic skill but the Blazers have been trying to unload him to no avail for more than a season and a half.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NYKBaller</b>!
Stepania, Dale Davis, and Patterson

for

G-Robinson, Coleman, and Salmons

Portland and Philly
Wow. Why? Iverson will have to score 70 points a night just for Philly to see 80 points a night. Coleman, Robinson, and Salmons all bring offense. Davis, Stepania, and Patterson bring more defense.

Does this clear salary for Philly or something? Draft pick invovled? Anything?

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Moved. NBA forum not the forum for trade rumour discussion.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
I highly doubt Portland does any 3 for 3 deal, right now there looking to fill that 12th spot, so a 2 for 1 deal may be in order.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Charlotte_______</b>!
I highly doubt Portland does any 3 for 3 deal, right now there looking to fill that 12th spot, so a 2 for 1 deal may be in order.
Not necessarily. Portland could still sign a CBA or NBDL player.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
This trade is dumb for philly and in a way dumb for portland. For philly they will give away 2 of their main scorers besides iverson for a bunch of scrubs who can only rebound. i would rather try to trade those guys for rasheed. This is dumb for portland beacuse they will add more criminals to their already stacked team of jailblazers. i thought they wanted good law abiding players on their team,

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Philly gets hammered talent-wise in this deal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
NYKBALLER HAS 0 CREDIBILITY

NYKBALLER = Peter Vecsey??? The world may never know. Both always have their "great sources" yet the rumors they say never pan out

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
LOL. Anyways. Maybe if Someone other then robinson was involved i could see it happening, but I just cant. Like everyone says Robinson is there only other scorer. However, this does give them much better defense. Which is very nice and all but oyu still need two scorers to even have a chance ofwinning in this league.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts