Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumor

I don't know if its been posted here, but there is a deal in discussion with the Clippers to send #2 for Lamar Odom + #8 or #12.

I like it, if we can't get Yao Ming, that is.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I would be shocked if the Clips threw in both picks. The rumor making the rounds was Odom and #8 for #2. I personally want nothing to do with Odom. I doubt that Krause would touch him with a ten foot pool in light of all his off the court problems.

·
Registered
95 Posts
dkg1 --

You got that right. Lamar Odom isn't about to become a Chicago Bull.

The team was very interested in drafting him in '99, but he acted so crazy, making and then missing workout appointments with a number of teams, and now with two strikes with the weed, there is no way in the world the Bulls would take a chance on him. So, forget about the rumors with the Clips -- the Bulls are going to get Jay Williams because the Rockets are going to take Yao Ming ... put it in the bank.
:cool:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Espn News

Did anybody caught ESPN NEWS???

They were talking about the NBA draft and they have some questions to ask Chris Ford I think thats what his name.......

They ask you think that the Bulls will trade their #2 pick?

And Ford Answer this which not exact words but I summarize it but anyways Ford's answer was......

That they always looking for like a trade offer with the Bulls but he also talk about Jay Williams that Jay stated he want to come to Chicago and think he will fit right in that Bulls need a point guard and think that Bulls will keep the pick and select Jay.

Damn I can't wait for draft!

·
Registered
156 Posts
#2 Pick

Originally posted by MyBallsStillHurt
dkg1 --

You got that right. Lamar Odom isn't about to become a Chicago Bull.

The team was very interested in drafting him in '99, but he acted so crazy, making and then missing workout appointments with a number of teams, and now with two strikes with the weed, there is no way in the world the Bulls would take a chance on him. So, forget about the rumors with the Clips -- the Bulls are going to get Jay Williams because the Rockets are going to take Yao Ming ... put it in the bank.
:cool:
Thanks for the update on Odom. I think most of the more rationale posters figured that out already.

However, besides JWill, what do you think the Bulls thoughts are on Dunleavy and Gooden? In particular, Dunleavy as a point guard?

:uhoh:

·
Registered
40 Posts
The last couple of draft for the bulls have been very good. This NBA draft is full of big questions. Like who is going #1 4 sure? Who is going to be dealt draft nigth? A lot of question this draft will be fun to watch.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I dont think Krause will do that trade. I got one reason why not. Krause likes his players to be gentlemen and have a nice background. Odom has been in some problems with marijuna since he got in the league and krause dosent like at all. Krause wont make a trade unless the players is a nice good gentlemen like the player he likes.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mike Dunleavy as a PG??? Well I dont know too much about him. I have never seen him play PG(if he ever even has)

A 6-9 PG is very very rare. I think Rose would play the point before Dunleavy would(if by some chance we are to get dunleavy) The Bulls however have not shown much interest in him(not that i know of anyway)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well yea JC would play PG before any of them...but what I meant was if we were to get Dunleavy...their is no way he would play PG.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts