Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
He's probably going to have to be a sixth man from what I can tell. I am guessing that he will be pretty good in that role though. Just don't think he's going to be consistent enough to be a really good starting 2 guard.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
I heard the Allen Iverson comparison during one of Louisville's tournament games. I think he could carve out a role similar to Lou Williams. I'd take a chance on him in the 20's.

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
I honestly have no clue. I find him difficult to evaluate. His 2013 season is most comparable to 2010 Jimmer and 2011 Kemba according to Kenpom, but even those aren't tremendously strong comparisons. Anyway, I just don't know... Lou Williams is probably the right comparison.

·
KVBL Champion
7,108 Posts
Juan Dixon

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
I think these are the types of guys that have long careers as backup PGs. I don't mean that in an insult in any way, but I could see him getting paid starter money after a breakout backup season and end being a good career 6th man.

I can't really tell who he reminds me of yet, but his shiftyness in the lane is better than I've seen in the college game in a long time. Maybe a Tony Parker style?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts