Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Is he a senior this year? If so, I doubt it. He is pretty short for an NBA 4.

·
Registered
443 Posts
He is a junior. If he left after this year, I think he would be a borderline 1st round pick. With another season like this one he could move into the first round for next year.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
I was just looking over his numbers, and may have underestimated him. He has a decent outside shot and his assist numbers are higher than I thought. I think if he stayed another year and worked on his perimeter game some more, he could be a 1st rounder next year.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Is he Portuguese

If yes, he should be a good one

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
As a "Friar Fanatic," I am about 98% sure that Ryan Gomes won't be entering the NBA Draft next year. Next year however, I can see him going 10-15 in the draft. He is a monster in the post, plays good defense, can hit the 3, can pass the ball, and has a good attitude.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
I see a David West-type player. He's undersized but some team will pick him up mid-to-late first round because he's talented and experienced.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
I think he will go early in the first round. I don´t see him as a first rounder...

·
Registered
996 Posts
I think this guy has gotten a lot of hype since the win at Uconn, maybe a little too much..... he is a good player i think but his size is just too small.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Re: Is he Portuguese

Originally posted by <b>benfica</b>!
If yes, he should be a good one
Sorry he is black, not portuguese. :no:

As for Gomes, yes he is 6'7 225, but expect him to stay in college for his senior year and fully re-acclimate himself over to the small forward position. He will be a pro SF and he will do fine because he can take you off the dribble, down low or shoot the 3. He just keeps improving game in and game out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts