Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
U guys should recruit. That jackass sly has ruined that place and everyone is starting to see it. Egos have taken over that place and its losing more and more posters! I'd love to see a new blazer forum as a fan of the team!

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Who?

We won't be recruiting any Blazers fans. You guys left years ago on your own account. If you want to post here again, feel free to do so. If you don't, oh well. Nobody will care either way.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Blazers have a passionate fanbase. I saw a game in the Rose Garden once. It was a lot of fun.

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
People are welcomed back, of course, but why would we be recruiting people who made a conscious decision to uproot and go somewhere else? Wouldn't offend me if the presence was back, but they know how to find us if they want to.

·
Administrator
115,885 Posts
Start posting here again and bring others. All are welcome back.

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
U guys should recruit. That jackass sly has ruined that place and everyone is starting to see it. Egos have taken over that place and its losing more and more posters! I'd love to see a new blazer forum as a fan of the team!
A couple Blazers fans have actively ruined the board and the group turned on the moderators when they tried to step in and now are leaving?

That doesn't sound like you guys at all.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't include me in that cult of posters/ego maniacs. There's few good guys there but the mods are a disgrace. Also some posters there need a good punch in the face.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Don't include me in that cult of posters/ego maniacs. There's few good guys there but the mods are a disgrace. Also some posters there need a good punch in the face.

I doubt they'll think any better of us here. But like I said, if they want to post here, go for it. If not, oh well. Doesn't matter either way. The forums are fine with or without Blazers fans.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
OMGERSH it's unraveling there! Actual discussion about the moderation of the site, and trying to weed out a terrible mod!! :yesyesyes:

Where's Basel and RockStar when we need them them the most???

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This was always the best site IMO. Way better forums as far as other teams and general discussion. I'm gonna do my best to get posters back here and enjoy watching s2 crumble.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's funny thing about the mods there.... Denny and Ed hide and let sly, Nate and those other idiots do the dirty work. They then inflate their egos as they do it. My goal is see that place crash and burn. I've already written a letter to the blazers about the abuse of the mods hoping to make sure it's a one and done thing. I used specifics examples. Looking forward to their response. My attorney thought it was excellent.

·
Super Moderator
14,320 Posts
I enjoyed having the Blazers fans here, and while I can't remember the circumstances of their departure without refreshing my memory I seem to remember thinking that people had failed on both sides. I hope people do decide to come back, this is a great site.

That being said, if you are consulting an attorney about message board moderation... maybe some priorities need to be reexamined.

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
1 - 20 of 156 Posts