Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Are we getting the old band back together?

I don't recognize anyone on this forum or S2. What happened to DaBullz and Quasi-Quasar? Where's rawse and ViciousFlogging? I'm slightly uncomfortable not to find a perfectly preserved 2006 here.

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts

I don't recognize anyone on this forum or S2. What happened to DaBullz and Quasi-Quasar? Where's rawse and ViciousFlogging? I'm slightly uncomfortable not to find a perfectly preserved 2006 here.

@Minstrel is back?

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Facebook-style Likes, Twitter-style @ directions. It's a brave new world.

GNG will always be rawse to me.

·
Jib and thrust
7,501 Posts
The Blazer group was such a sensitive bunch. Then all the drama that caused them to leave.High maintenance group.

As for getting an attorney involved because of message board drama..... You are either making stuff up.... Or your life must suck so much ass that somehow this became so important to consult your attorney. I would venture in this scenario that the closest you've come to seeing a vagina in the past fifteen years is in a health class.

·
Jib and thrust
7,501 Posts

DaBullz is known as Denny Crane at sportstwo.com

No idea on Vicious or Quasi.

This board used to be great back in the dsy.

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
What in the hell is S2?

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
Is that where TrueBlueFan spends his days now?

141 - 156 of 156 Posts