Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
I love it. Our Seventh year in a row. :banana: :cheers: :biggrin: :clap: :cheers: :banana:

GO KINGS!!!

You gotta give credit to Adelman too. Sometimes I hate him for not playing rookies but the guy knows his basketball. :yes:

Hope we keep him forever. :yes:

·
MANRAM!
18,056 Posts
:vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana: :vbanana:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
now the question really comes up..do we have a chance vs a extremely deep dallas team....

IMO yes, but its unlikely

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Dodigago said:
now the question really comes up..do we have a chance vs a extremely deep dallas team....

Will depend how Peja plays.

If he has 25+ a night then we'll win no matter who we play. :yes:

·
Banned
4,016 Posts
Dodigago said:

We will give them a run thats for sure, Peja flashing signs of last years Mvp candidate in the last 10 games or so. I really think the rest that he got for taking the summer off will help him in the playoffs. Id say Peja has his best to date post season and we beat Dallas. :gopray:

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Peja Vu said:
Whoever wins the season series 3-1 between the Kings and Dallas, loses in the playoffs.

It's gonna happen again:gopray:
:laugh:

That is true. That is what has happend in the past. I just remember now. I was always thinking about it. :yes:

GO KINGS!!!

·
Banned
4,016 Posts
Peja Vu said:
Whoever wins the season series 3-1 between the Kings and Dallas, loses in the playoffs.

It's gonna happen again:gopray:

Peja playing for a new contract, I think it will go down to the last shot Kings up 109 to 108 with 4.3 left on the shoot clock game 7. Finely inbounds the ball to Dirk ops bad pass stolen by Peja. Kings win.

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Pejavlade said:
Peja playing for a new contract, I think it will go down to the last shot Kings up 109 to 108 with 4.3 left on the shoot clock game 7. Finely inbounds the ball to Dirk ops bad pass stolen by Peja. Kings win.

Now if that happens, we'll crown you King of predictions. :yes: :greatjob:

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'm glad the Kings cliched!! This was the main goal no matter what standing it is. With all that have gone through this season with injuries and trades, I'm very happy to see this!! :banana:
:greatjob: to Coach Adelman and the coaching staff to continue a good system.

Our next goal...play all the reminding games at a high level going into the playoffs and stay as healthy as possible.

GO KINGS!!!!!
:djparty:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts