Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Kings 104 - 98 Pistons

I actually hope the Kings win this game by about 20, time to make a major statement.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Halftime:

Kings 49 - 50 Detroit

Kings are making it difficult on themselves by blowing leads in a lot of first halves, but they should take this one by a few.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Peja Stojakovic for 3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Peja is a stud

WOOOOO

Go Kings

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
My Bad, it was a 2, im going by this NBA Courtside crap, im not fortunate enough to get the game in Canada

GO KINGS:yes:

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
PEJAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted the Kings to win SO BAD! What they did to Miller was just wrong :no: AND IT COST THEM THE GAME! WOOT!!!!!! :D

·
MANRAM!
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!
PEJAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Word.

Great games for Peja, Miller, and Bibby.

That was easily the most entertaining game of the year, and a great way to go into the all-star break. :yes:

·
20,601 Posts
Man, i thought the announcers were gonna go after Rebracaba and Corliss, they were so mad, their faces probably looked like this...:upset:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!
Man, i thought the announcers were gonna go after Rebracaba and Corliss, they were so mad, their faces probably looked like this...:upset:
Maybe your announcers should have gone after Ben Wallace;)
:joke:

Seriously though, Great game!!
The Kings are fun to watch.
If you get C-Webb back you should win it all.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I wanna congratulate you guys on that win -- best game I've seen all year. Neither team deserved to lose that one.

There was so much intensity and both teams really stepped it up. And I am convinced that Peja isn't human. How can someone who is almost 7 feet tall shoot that well, it isn't fair.

I agree with D. Spartan..with C Webb I see you guys as the team to beat for the championship.

·
20,601 Posts
:yes: By far the best game all year, Pistons made a late run, and how about Billups? He hadnt hit a shot ALL GAME, and he ties the game up with a cold blooded three... kind of unfortunate about the occurences on the court (fighting and tackling) but good game none the less

·
Registered
564 Posts
The detroit bad boys are back...:D ... they pushed sac around like a bunch of *****es...Corliss knocked miller down like a punk.. then teased vlade..haha..vlade is a punk too

·
20,601 Posts
AHAHAHHHAHAHHAAHHAAHHA :laugh:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts