Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not going to make one of those funky things with key matchups and whatnot since I suck at that. I just needed an excuse to say that Josh Powell...Jesus Christ! An amazing 2nd quarter for him. Very few people I can think of with the amount of sheer athletecism he has.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Dirks had like 15 points so far in the 3rd quater.. what is with the Mavs offense? I havent seen them light up the score board like this since nellie time. 100+ points in 3 quarters? Craziness.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow.

DJ Mbenga gets a career high. Josh Powell gets a career high. Dallas gets a season high after 3. Dallas gets a season high after 4. Dirk puts up 27. Josh Howard is an absolute monster. Terry lighting it up from beyond the arc for the first time in a while.

Wow.

Powell's performance probably has a lot to do with him recognizing that he's going to be getting more playtime with Van Horn out for the playoffs - and it's definitely good to see this kind of athletecism and well these kinds of stats from a back-up Dirk.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.