·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Sacramento Kings @ Golden State Warriors Game Thread (3/17/05, 7:30 PT)

I'm hoping that we win this one. :gopray: We need every game that we can get since Houston is right behind us.

My predictions:

Kings 109
Warriors 103

Peja 27pts
Davis 28pts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
not really Foyle sucks in every aspect of the game except protecting againest that

+

dont look at this as a gimme GSW have been playing some nice ball latley

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bibby needs a breather, but Kings' offense could suffer

Kings coach Rick Adelman knows playing Mike Bibby 43 minutes per game isn't the way to go, even though that might be the best way he sees to win.

Adelman says it's up to him to find more rest for Bibby, the only healthy pure point guard on the Kings' roster and their best clutch player.

Not only does Adelman risk fatiguing Bibby down the stretch, but increased minutes lead to a higher chance of injury.

And the earliest injured guard Bobby Jackson will return from wrist surgery is the final week of the regular season, if then.

"I have to do it," Adelman said of resting Bibby, "I really do. Maybe it's getting him out the last couple of minutes of the first quarter and then into the first couple of minutes of the second quarter when you get that first timeout to get him a really nice blow. I've just got trust in these guys.

Kings coach Rick Adelman gives instructions to the team as Mike Bibby comes in off the bench. Adelman is looking for ways to rest Bibby and not see the offense disintegrate.

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sacramento (40-25) at Golden State (20-44) 10:30 pm EST

OAKLAND, California (Ticker) -- The Sacramento Kings aim for their ninth victory in their last 11 road meetings with the Golden State Warriors when they visit The Arena on Thursday.

Dating to their final road game against the Warriors in the 1999-2000 season, the Kings have gone 8-2 here, including a 111-107 overtime triumph on February 2

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
4:46 SAC - C. Mobley makes a 24-foot three-pointer from the right corner. Assist: K. Thomas
5:20 SAC - C. Mobley makes a 25-foot three-pointer from the right wing. Assist: M. Bibby
5:56 SAC - C. Mobley makes a 26-foot three-pointer from the right wing. Assist: M. Bibby

Go Mobley!

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
This game is awesome.

Baron Davis looks good on this team. He's got them so many wide open looks. Davis and JRich are gonna be a great backcourt next year.

Dunleavy and Murphy can't finish. Biedrins and Cabarkapa could be good though.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts