·
MANRAM!
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Banned
4,016 Posts
Peja Vu said:
It would be nice if Skinner is able to play. Ostertag probably won't be any help at all against the Mavs...
He could muscle around Shawn Bradley in the early going. :laugh: Any news on Skinners sprained thumbs?

·
Banned
4,016 Posts
Skinner hopes to return vs. Mavericks

"You're telling me it's weird?" Skinner said. "(It still hurts) a little bit, but I'll be good. It's like a toe that gets stepped on over and over when it's hurt."

QUESTION POSED
CAN THE KINGS FRIGHTEN THEIR FANS ANY MORE? It happened again. A King went down, this time Darius Songaila, who fell squarely on his back and shoulder on a second-quarter dunk attempt. He suffered a pulled back muscle and sore right elbow but should be ready for Thursday night's game. Peja Stojakovic looked hurt for a moment, too, favoring his right leg after falling in the third quarter, but he bounced back.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Skinner said he might play vs Mavs. If he does, that'll be great cause we need him since Brad is still out.

Big game vs Mavs. Come on, Kings! I know you guys can do it!

GO KINGS!!!! :king:

·
MANRAM!
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There was some audio from today's practice on KHTK. Adelman thinks that everyone will be able to play tomorrow. Darius' elbow feels fine but his back is still sore, but not as bad as he though it would be today.

He is going to stick with Thomas in the starting lineup because he likes the pairing of Songaila and Williamson coming off the bench.

·
Banned
4,016 Posts
Peja Vu said:
There was some audio from today's practice on KHTK. Adelman thinks that everyone will be able to play tomorrow. Darius' elbow feels fine but his back is still sore, but not as bad as he though it would be today.

He is going to stick with Thomas in the starting lineup because he likes the pairing of Songaila and Williamson coming off the bench.
So this means Songaila will be ready to play tommorow vs Dallas?

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
I think the Kings take this one... 103-97, we can finally guard DIRK!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Peja Vu said:

I bet he does. Two defensive players coming from the bench is pretty damn nice. :yes:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts