Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adelman has a ball, worries

"I'm not sure of anything," Adelman said. "We've got to go out and prove ourselves. I'm not worried about the seeding. I am worried about hitting a rough patch here and trying to get it all back with only a few games to go."
Kings give Adelman milestone

"I'd like to get to 705 or 706 pretty quickly," Adelman said after the Kings' 112-93 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers at Arco Arena.
He knows how important five or six more victories will be in the Kings' drive toward a playoff berth and a favorable seeding.
Arco game report: Skinner hopes to return vs. Mavericks

"You're telling me it's weird?" Skinner said. "(It still hurts) a little bit, but I'll be good. It's like a toe that gets stepped on over and over when it's hurt."
NBA.Com Recap

Thomas made the most of his first start in a Kings uniform, collecting 24 points, nine rebounds and five assists. He was in the lineup in place of Brian Skinner, who sprained both his thumbs in the loss to Golden State on Sunday.

"I didn't even know until like minutes before the game," Thomas said. "It was an easy adjustment for me because of starting over the years. I was excited to be able to start."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts