Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NBA Preview

The Memphis Grizzlies try to extend their winning streak to a franchise-record seven games on Friday when they continue a six-game homestand with a matchup against the Sacramento Kings.

Sacramento opened a season-high six-game road trip with a 95-89 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday.

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
I dont think Sacramento is gonna pull this one out... Pau is gonna be too fast for the tired Miller...

·
20,601 Posts
As i said... Kings are too tired, playing horrible defense... theyre letting crappy shooters have huge nights, and turnover galore... O and for any Grizzly fan that comes in here and talks crap that Posey is shutting down Peja, keep in mind that Peja played 45 minutes last night, as well as Brad Miller... and not only that our whole team played last night... Game Over, as i suspected...

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Originally posted by SacKings384!
As i said... Kings are too tired, playing horrible defense... theyre letting crappy shooters have huge nights, and turnover galore... O and for any Grizzly fan that comes in here and talks crap that Posey is shutting down Peja, keep in mind that Peja played 45 minutes last night, as well as Brad Miller... and not only that our whole team played last night... Game Over, as i suspected...
Yeah WTF is up with all the excuses. If you are playing bad, don't play that on being tired. That is a horrible excuse if you ask me.

Oh and by the way, Peja is getting manhandled.

·
20,601 Posts
Lol yes cuz Posey is such a great defender and owns Peja... how much did Peja score on him last time? I think it was 41 wasnt it? O yes it was...manhandled lol... and yes they did play like crap but i dont agree that any team should have to play back to back road games...

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Originally posted by SacKings384!
and yes they did play like crap but i dont agree that any team should have to play back to back road games...

Why?? These players are in the NBA for a reason ya know. It is in there job description to have very little rest from time to time. I'll put it this way: "The L is not for pu**ies"

·
20,601 Posts
Why?? These players are in the NBA for a reason ya know. It is in there job description to have very little rest time from time to time. I'll put it this way: "The L is not for pu**ies"
It has nothing to do with being a "*****" i just think the NBA should be sensible, if you play a game and finish at 7:30, you shouldnt have to fly three hours to the next town and play at 5...

·
Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,803 Posts
The Grizz have had 3, 4 games in 5 nights stretches this season. Go cry elsewhere.

You guys had a stretch of 8 straight home games and no back to backs. That has to be the easiest schedule in NBA history.

·
Registered
281 Posts
a couple of things:

don't be immature and say that the only reason Pau was successful was because of Miller's being tired. Pau handled Miller just as easily last time here, just as the Grizzlies easily handled the rest of the Kings last time in Memphis. Hubie emphasized denying Peja (and the rest of the Kings) the open 3. surely someone with your basketball acumen was able to pick that up watching the game. surely someone with your basketball acumen noticed that our defense forced you to play in the paint more.

and Mike Bibby at Memphis this season? 4 - 23 from the field.

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!
Lol yes cuz Posey is such a great defender and owns Peja... how much did Peja score on him last time? I think it was 41 wasnt it? O yes it was...manhandled lol... and yes they did play like crap but i dont agree that any team should have to play back to back road games...
Well guess what? The Grizzlies have played more back to back road games this year than the Kings, and we haven't used it as the sole excuse as to why our team was owned on the second night. Sacramento fans are going to have to keep those sob-story remarks in their back pockets, because they've played way more games at home against an easier schedule than the Grizzlies, who sport among the toughest schedules in the league. They were simply outplayed last night.

Posey tore apart Stojakovic. :cbanana: :rbanana: :wbanana:

·
_(&#12484;)_&#3626;&#3657;&#3657;&#3657;&#3657;&#3
28,008 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!

It has nothing to do with being a "*****" i just think the NBA should be sensible, if you play a game and finish at 7:30, you shouldnt have to fly three hours to the next town and play at 5...
:verysad:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts