Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Originally posted by <b>h8breed</b>!
hopes: some lakers score big (rush , slava, SAMPSON!), there are fights, and lakers lose by only single digits
Hmm... What's the point of fighting to lose by single digit?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Those articles were great!! I liked the part where one said "Kings fans don't care if the Lakers arrive with only coaches and ballboys. They want blood..." Oh yes, I can see the bloodlust in their eyes as the freakishly rattle those cow bells. Oh, and yes, all of us laker fans have had cosmetic surgery, just like all sactown fans are inbreeders. Just ridiculous!! Few actually buy into all that. I wish the media would stop printing that crap.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jstempi</b>!
Those articles were great!! I liked the part where one said "Kings fans don't care if the Lakers arrive with only coaches and ballboys. They want blood..." Oh yes, I can see the bloodlust in their eyes as the freakishly rattle those cow bells. Oh, and yes, all of us laker fans have had cosmetic surgery, just like all sactown fans are inbreeders. Just ridiculous!! Few actually buy into all that. I wish the media would stop printing that crap.
EXACTLY!!! And not all us Sac people like the cowbells. I hate sitting in the arena and they are going.

Actually though the Maloofs "banned" cowbells @ ARCO now, though I've heard a few on some games.

Thank god, contrary to LA fans belief, that they aren't many cows around because if I had to listen to that sound all the time I'd end up in a mental ward.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by <b>DaUnbreakableKinG</b>!

I hope they do. They have too.

KINGS 110 - 98 Lakers
I would be astonished if these Lakers scored 98 at Arco.:eek:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!
The Kings have plenty of confidence against the Lakers... trust me...
Oh yes they do.

And what I love is that new players brought in automatically hate the Lakers too. Massenburg it going to go out and play physical tonight.

Miller never liked them. Peja never lacked confidence. The man is a WORLD champion. It's not in his personality. And actually right now Peja is extremely confident and you can see it in his game.

Bibby he just doesn't care. Games like tonight are the ones that he performs best in.

Same w/Bobby..

Any one hear any of the interviews in the past couple of days of Bobby, Vlade and Brad?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.