your going to kill us..

Sac- 118
Miami- 85

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NBA Preview

The league-leading Sacramento Kings can extend their home winning streak to five games on Tuesday when they host the Miami Heat, who continue a season-high six-game road trip at Arco Arena.

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Jesus... Big shot by Bibby, cant beleive he nailed that 3... I gotta give it up to the Heat, they gave it their all and never gave up...

·
Registered
452 Posts
I knew that shot was in as soon as it left his hands. I think they might have had their best half and worst half of the season in the same game. Adelman played the starters too many minutes. It was obvious that they were tired in the second half. Good game though, the Kings just wanted to keep the fans in Miami watching at midnight. :p

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
i'll accept this as a "quality loss"

1 quarter beat us....and that hurts....bc we played well enough to beat the best team in their own house tonight

i'm happy with the game though

·
MANRAM!
18,056 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Caron_Butler</b>!
i'll accept this as a "quality loss"

1 quarter beat us....and that hurts....bc we played well enough to beat the best team in their own house tonight

i'm happy with the game though
From listening on the radio, it sounded like the Heat could have had a real chance to win if Odom didn't have to go out. :yes:

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
From listening on the radio, it sounded like the Heat could have had a real chance to win if Odom didn't have to go out.
Nah, they scored just as often as they normally did... but good effort by Odom, theyre a playoff team i think...

·
Registered
702 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!

Nah, they scored just as often as they normally did... but good effort by Odom, theyre a playoff team i think...
Yeah thats true but in order to be a playoff team in my opinion we need wade back and a quality C

1 - 13 of 13 Posts