Spurs 140.
Kings 139.

High scoring baby!

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NBA Preview

The San Antonio Spurs try to remain unbeaten on their season-high seven-game road trip Friday night when they visit the Sacramento Kings.

The Kings have won four in a row and 10 of their last 13. They returned home from a six-game road trip and posted a 117-101 victory over Seattle on Tuesday.

Last season, the Spurs were the only team to win twice in Sacramento, taking a pair of games by a combined five points.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Sorry Sir, I schooled you
:rotf:

That was great...

Brad Miller looks like a pissed off nazi.

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Now im all for physical play, but this god damn ridiculous! It has to go BOTH WAYS, the Spurs are hacking and eblowing, but when the Kings do it, its a foul... and Bowen has done a good job on Peja, even tho sometimes i feel they let Bowen get away with too much, now i see why Laker fans were complaining about him last year...

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!
Now im all for physical play, but this god damn ridiculous! It has to go BOTH WAYS, the Spurs are hacking and eblowing, but when the Kings do it, its a foul... and Bowen has done a good job on Peja, even tho sometimes i feel they let Bowen get away with too much, now i see why Laker fans were complaining about him last year...
I've heard the same thing about other players who are "good defenders." Refs tend to let more slide when a player is considered a good defender across the leauge.

Anyways, I think thats how you have to play Peja keep him from blowing you up. Rough him up a little. Don't let him make his cuts with out atleast a little contact when he goes through the lane.

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
GOD DAMN THE KINGS PLAYED ABSOLUTELY GOD AWFUL TONIGHT, some was the Spurs D, but they couldnt hit an open shot to save their lives OR GET A DAMN REBOUND :upset: , but Bowen has absolutely hammered Peja all game, the refs cant let people do that... im surprised Peja hasnt punched Bowen already... They did a close up on Webber, he wanted to be in SO DAMN BAD, i could see it in his face... They said wed likely see him play late February and that he looked great in practice...

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
MANU!

Nice Dunk off the inbound play!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.