Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read that Mateen Cleaves was traded. I will miss the way he celebrated like a jackal after every Kings basket only to end up with a crused look on his face when the Lakers win. His motivational speeches were pretty entertaining too!

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
LOL

LOL

good thing you didnt post that in the Kings forum. Wiggum would want to have you banned!:laugh:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Yes, a sad day indeed. I will miss his dumb celebrations! :laugh:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Ever hear of Mark Madsen??

Yeah anyway us Kings fan will sure miss him also :uhoh: I can really see why we gave up John Barry for him.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
You guys ban mods? hmm, those Championship bells making some of you guys a little off.

-Petey

·
Registered
81 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Jemel Irief</b>!
I just read that Mateen Cleaves was traded. I will miss the way he celebrated like a jackal after every Kings basket only to end up with a crused look on his face when the Lakers win. His motivational speeches were pretty entertaining too!
:laugh: :laugh:

Laker fans actually paid attention to Marteen??

:laugh:

Even many King fans don't. But way to go! At least you guys are following the right team when you were watching Cleaves!

Btw, who's Mark, er Mike, er Mark Madson??

·
Registered
225 Posts
They should have let Madsen and Mateen go at it one on one during all the halftimes in the WCF. Winning player gets .12 points added to his team's score.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Petey</b>!
You guys ban mods? hmm, those Championship bells
They're much better than those farmer John's SACTOWN COW BELLS...
:rolleyes:

But we will all miss Cleaves very much....
we can't watch him FREAK-UP on Adelman anymore....Shuxxx
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Re: Re: Sad day for me as a Laker fan

Originally posted by <b>LupinIV</b>!

:laugh: :laugh:

Laker fans actually paid attention to Marteen??

Yeah.....we paid attention to " MARTEEN" (New name I guess) He put on a great show
That's where the " KINGS " of comedy comes from.....right??

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Those cow bells are awesome, I think when fans support their teams like that, it just makes for more fun.

-Petey

·
Registered
81 Posts
Originally posted by <b><<<D>>></b>!

But we will all miss Cleaves very much....
we can't watch him FREAK-UP on Adelman anymore....Shuxxx
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, I feel for you mate. What can I tell ya, those Laker fans just can't stop following the Kings!

I bet ya they're also following Webber's indictment studiously. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Following the Kings around??......whatever the hell that means
No surprise here....you still don't make any sense.

As far as Webbers Indictment, Yes I'm sure every NBA fan is following it, To take it studiously, don't know about that either. Who's fault is it, that he made that BONE HEADED decision to BS the Grand Jury :rolleyes: What a professional CWebb is :laugh:

Let's say....If CWebb serves jail time throughout the year into the playoff's, and If the Lakers beat the Kings, I will honestly tell you, It wouldn't be considered a true victory - IMO. I would want both teams to go at it again at full strength and we all know CWebb will be out there.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Wiggum</b>!

Good one. :rolleyes:
I thought it was pretty good too.:yes: :D :gbanana:

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
Re: LOL

Originally posted by <b>IV</b>!
LOL

good thing you didnt post that in the Kings forum. Wiggum would want to have you banned!:laugh:
that's not right! why must you guys always personally attack kings's fans?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Bizz to be honest I thought IV was being facetious myself. I never thoght that was a personal attack. If you notice, Laker mods(myself included) have generally allowed a little bit of smack talk as long as it's done in a jocular manner. Besides, Wiggum is holding his own very well IMO. ;)

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
No one kept the bench from flying up like Mateen, there was never a better captain of the pineship, he may actually have to earn his money next year, at least Madsen performs a function allowing Shaq to park in the handicapped spots with the bad toe Shaq can't be parking in the back, just ride with Madsen and have him do some Gyrations. I actually saw Mateen buckled up on the bench with a bumper sticker that read My sons an honor roll student on his sweats. Knute Cleaves happy trails.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Re: Re: LOL

Originally posted by <b>BizzyRipsta</b>!

that's not right! why must you guys always personally attack kings's fans?

Harper rude orders like this will not be tolerated. Please respect your fellow posters. - Jemel

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.