Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Saint Joseph's Fans - Boycott all remaining - Home Games ! Let's Have Tear-up Ticket Parties !

3K views 42 replies 18 participants last post by  res 
#1 ·
To True Hawk fans - who have had enough of the lies from this administration ! $ 53.33 per ticket per game ! The worst value in all of sports !

1. Let's not pay our "Forced Donation" at season's end !
2. Cancel our season tickets - Immedidatley !
3. Boycott all remaining home games !

We have been lied to, over and over and over again ! 35 million for all the new improvements to stay competitive and get us where we need to be.
This is a lie and absolute joke !

Dom "Needs to be Fired" DiJulia - wrote us a letter telling us all these lies about the new facilities and don't be shut out of tickets, way back in 2009. Since then, 22,21,14 loss seasoms - now SJU is doing, "Buy one Get one" - Pathetic ! The Development office -"Money-Beggers" has put money ahead of all else - weak ! Selling every good feeling for a dollar bill ! SJU will be a "National Program" - We are a National Joke ! We are not even close, to Xavier, Gonzaga, Bulter, VCU, we are not even a local power anymore - Temple, Nova have those rights.

They All need to be Fired ! President, EVP of Development, Don, Phil ! Thet are making millions off of the season ticket holders ! ENOUGH !

They should feel ashamed and guilty about accepting their paychecks ! 2004 is close to a decade ago !!! The Catholic church and do better things then give it to them !

If you are all so great, then why are you all still at SJU ? PLEASE GO TO the Big 10, Big 12, ACC, SEC, or Pac 12 !!! Prove us wrong, win there,
But MOST of All Please stop accepting your paychecks from SJU.

Also, don't listen to pathetic "Kool-Aid" Drinkers on the "Hawk Hioop Club" Forum. Their first goal is to stay on Don's and Phil's Christmas card and handshake list. This is going to be a "Special Year" - To the Kool-aid drinkers - You are hurting the program and delusional !

Money, Money, Money and Hagan Arena has brought us nothing but LOSES !!!

THIS COMING - SATURDAY NIGHT - January 26, 2013 at 6 pm - TEAR-UP TICKETS PARTY !!! Before the Xavier Game ! BOYCOTT ALL REMAINING GAMES !!!

Remember - The Hawk will never die ! All of these people will one wonderful day in the future leave this program !!!

See less See more
#7 ·
Maybe it's just me, but ram ram seems more rational than his detractors. Whether he is an Iona troll or not, one doesn't have to tell me in every single post. For the record, ram ram comes across to me as legit.

I've seen trolls and for my money, Guster is THE MAN.

#23 ·
Clearly off topic, but Summer or Fall, if it's just for sight seeing. Finger Lakes, Letchworth State Park, Allegheny State Park are all nice areas. As for Winter, Ellicottville, not far from Olean/Bonas, is a nice little ski resort town. Combine a ski trip with a Bona/Fordham game. Perhaps the weekend of March 9th works for you?

res grew up there. He may have better insight.

#31 ·
Christ, you play in a high school gym, you pay 50+ a night and you may have to sit next to 6th Man, BTGOF, Dr. Jack......Christ the should just name the place the Ace Hardware High School Doom. A lot of tools in one place at the same time.

Cograts on a great year so far, the best is yet to cme next year when Phil is roaming the sidelines again and you JO's are paying $50 a night. I hope you get a lap dance at half time.

Viva le frogs

Guster

#42 ·
DO NOT PAY FORCED DONATION AT END OF SEASON: FIELDHOUSE IS LESS THEN 50 percent season tickets ; NO WAITING list for 5 years, truly run by Clowns !!!! 47 at Tear-up your tickets party ! And Counting !

SJU BUBBLE NIT TEAM PATHETIC !!! Promised in letter from AD, Fire DiJulia FIRE , In 2009 NEW RAMSEY CENTER; NEW ARENA(REALLY THE SAME LITTLE GYM) would bring National Program; It has brought National Disgrace ! NOTHING BUT THE HIGHEST PRICED SEATS IN A10 .

FIRE THESE CLOWNS DIJULIA, MARTELLI, Send Lunardi packing he has no talent and as dry as a cracker - what next year ? Even if A10 and Big five and Sweet 16 in NCAA - SO WHAT 5 of top 6 players are seniors next year. Another 1 year wonder Any AD And Coach get lucky when it's their turn, last year STBona and this year Lasalle; Martelli is going out worse then Speedy Morris !! St. Joke's

DON'T PAY "FORCED DONATION !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.