·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Other than, say, Ruben, I wonder who the inferred "malcontents" might be?
Miles and Randolph probably. Miles got into a shouting match with both Cheeks and Pritchard last year, and Randolph was fined and benched for being late to practices during the preseason.

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Talkhard said:
Miles and Randolph probably. Miles got into a shouting match with both Cheeks and Pritchard last year, and Randolph was fined and benched for being late to practices during the preseason.

Yeah, probably true.

They know who's really boss, now, though. :greatjob:

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Talkhard said:
when did he get in a shouting match with with Pritchard?

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
Funny quote:
You know his family is getting desperate for food by now. Latrell Sprewell's agent said Sprewell would like to fill Atlanta's need for veteran leadership. The Hawks declined.
Man, it hadn't occurred to me that Spree hadn't been signed with a team yet. Sucks to be you when the Atlanta Hawks turn down your services. I wonder if he has Ridered himself right out of the league.

hmmm. I wonder if Phil Jackson and the Lakers have looked at him. They could use another scoring threat and could sign him for cheap on a one year deal.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
theWanker said:
Funny quote:

Man, it hadn't occurred to me that Spree hadn't been signed with a team yet. Sucks to be you when the Atlanta Hawks turn down your services. I wonder if he has Ridered himself right out of the league.

hmmm. I wonder if Phil Jackson and the Lakers have looked at him. They could use another scoring threat and could sign him for cheap on a one year deal.
I think this is the 3rd team that sprewell has said he could provide the vet leadership the team needs, and the team declined.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Hap said:
when did he get in a shouting match with with Pritchard?
He was pulled from a game late last year (against Dallas, IIRC) and was none too pleased. He had some choice words for Pritchard and stormed off to the locker room for a spell, but the company line was that he needed to use the bathroom.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Hap said:
I think this is the 3rd team that sprewell has said he could provide the vet leadership the team needs, and the team declined.
What is Nash doing? Get on the phone now and sign Sprewell.. Let's go Nash, don't let this stud get away as well.. :biggrin:

I swear, we may see Sprewell jump off the nearest bridge this year because he passed up that big extension..

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
wastro said:
He was pulled from a game late last year (against Dallas, IIRC) and was none too pleased. He had some choice words for Pritchard and stormed off to the locker room for a spell, but the company line was that he needed to use the bathroom.
thats it?

the cheeks things was blown out of porportion, we don't need to gravey train it with this.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Hap said:
thats it?

the cheeks things was blown out of porportion, we don't need to gravey train it with this.
Yeah I remember the incident. I honestly don't remember much being said though, just Miles storming off (which is bad enough anyways).

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I swear, we may see Sprewell jump off the nearest bridge this year because he passed up that big extension..
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
deanwoof said:
surprising would have been to beat the pistons.
wins against NY and (barely) Atlanta dont' exactly scream surprise team....
barely losing to minnesota, and barely beating the 2 time defending ECC, while everyone expected them to be handed their hats (and barely win 20 games by some 'experts') does constitute (so far) a surprise.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Talkhard said:
If being late to practice makes one a malcontent, then Drexler must have been downright awful.

·
Registered
910 Posts
a little early isn't it to call them a surprise team. it's 5 games into the season. lets talk in january.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts