Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just getting out of hand now. I mean im sick of writing about how bad CSU is but im starting to really think there is no light at the end of this tunnel. Take tonights game for instance, UWM #1 in the conference, during warm-ups CSU for some reason seemed really fired up. I was like ok something new maybe this could spark something. For the first like 4 mintues of the game CSU is up 5-2, neither team making anything. If we CSU had started stronger we might have been able to hang around for awhile longer but no, UWM caught fire and we gave up. And to top everything off we had the worst ref's tonight. I mean they were just god awful. UWM has playmakers and we dont. Another 20+ pt loss. There's 1 guy at the game who always makes fun of the other coach, its pretty funny, so nice job whoever he is. Im startin to doubt we can even beat YSU on saturday. Well the only other thing good about today was our Womens team won 80-73. At least they win and are actually are at the top of the conference at 5-1 so props to them. Like anybody cares but its pretty desperete at CSU to find something positive.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hope

Sure, there's a light at the end of the tunnel...

It's called next year...

BTW, the women's team is definitely making up for it, even though I guarantee that just about nobody cares, given they never draw more than 300 to their games...

-BMc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts