Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Yeah, he was 10-10 tonight... He's a great free throw shooter. I don't know why Rick didn't play him more tonight.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Sarunas is a diffrence maker. I like him and Cro off the bench to spark the team. I just wish Carslisle would give Sarunas more minutes. It was Sarunas who i beleive turned it around for the Pacers tonight giving them the lead going into the third. He just got everyone pumped up it seemed.

·
Feel the Rush!
4,292 Posts
jermaine7fan said:
Sarunas has a better career FT% than Reggie :yes: :wordyo: :rock: :greatjob:

Haha, let's not knock Reggie now. But seriously, he is basically the same thing as having reggie out there to close games when it comes down to FT shooting....definitely cannot complain about that. I love this guy's fire too.

·
6,804 Posts
He finally snapped his streak tonight, missing 2 ft's, I really don't know what happened to our free throws, the entire team was awful...
but nevertheless we still won....
FT's are a major part of the game, hope we fix whatever was broke tonight.........

Go PaCeRs!!!!!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
StephenJackson said:
Haha, let's not knock Reggie now. But seriously, he is basically the same thing as having reggie out there to close games when it comes down to FT shooting....definitely cannot complain about that. I love this guy's fire too.
Not knocking him... just amping our current FT sniper :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts