Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
We Just Wanna Chill
12,067 Posts
NBA Suspends Steve Nash for Season

By Dennis Hans / Apr. 1, 2005

MVP candidate admits to doctoring ball to increase shooting percentage. Recently resigned Mavs coach Don Nelson implicated in probe.

Steve NashSteve Nash, all-star point guard for the Phoenix Suns and a candidate for NBA MVP, has been suspended for the remainder of the regular season and all of the playoffs for cheating. Commissioner David Stern will make the formal announcement Friday afternoon at NBA headquarters in New York.

*** Yes, this piece is satire. It's a joke. Happy April Fool's Day ***
Insidehoops.com

:laugh:

Do not repost entire articles. Just quote a small portion and add a link instead.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Re: NBA Suspends Steve Nash for Season

you son of a *****, i was about to get real mad.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts

but good one

·
Registered
1,122 Posts

CiMa said:
haha dang you guys are gullible
-agreed

No offense, but the article is pretty lame. The whole doctoring ball thing just doesn't work in basketball.
I know they wanted to work something about his hair in but... couldn't they have come up with something either more plausible or more absurdedly funny?

·
We Just Wanna Chill
12,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

universal! said:
-agreed

No offense, but the article is pretty lame. The whole doctoring ball thing just doesn't work in basketball.
I know they wanted to work something about his hair in but... couldn't they have come up with something either more plausible or more absurdedly funny?
yeah its lame, but c`mon, it was done for the sake of April Fool`s.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts

i only read the 3rd and 4th paragraphs, then scrolled down and read zidanes post, which i didnt understand at the time, then i saw in bold the april fools thing :/

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.