Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Piker
10,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Bona/SLU game postponed. SLU picks up game with Iona.

·
Piker
10,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do not understand Bishop the LSU transfer. Christian kept him on instead of going with Nelson who transferred. Bishop is a ball stopper who shoots too much. Well, misses too much. Low assist rate to top it off.

Reactions: Bill Russell

·
Registered
St. Bonaventure
7,053 Posts
I do not understand Bishop the LSU transfer. Christian kept him on instead of going with Nelson who transferred. Bishop is a ball stopper who shoots too much. Well, misses too much. Low assist rate to top it off.
Exactly. Bishop has ability, obviously, but he plays a losing style. Total ball stopper.

·
Piker
10,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, naturally. On the last possession, Bishop caught the ball, held it, and you could clearly hear Christian screaming, “MOVE THE BALL! MOVE THE BALL!”
Yeah, it is tough to watch. UD is good though. Basmille is GDubs only baller.

·
Piker
10,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh and Bill, fake Jared Kushner is in a corner at UMass. We need the guys from Amherst to be good.

·
Piker
10,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes we do… but he ain’t the guy. Stop hiring used car salesmen in Amherst.
I know Kellogg did not get the results they wanted but I felt like he was OK. Heck, hire Bruiser Flint back. Ha!

·
Piker
10,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Defensive efficiency takes a hit when the team is banging the rim and hitting 3s. Too bad La Salle was so short staffed today. Clifton Moore is a load.

·
Piker
10,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That Davidson/Rhody ending was something. Cox went ballistic over what he felt was a missed call and Mitchell gets a tech. Game over.

·
Piker
10,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Based on their mother’s past Twitter activity, I’m not sure the Mitchell twins inherited an entirely levelheaded demeanor.
I watched some of it. Not sure why Cox chose to take Walker out to put in the other Mitchell twin. Things went downhill from there. Walker was playing great.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts